MINE

Jungkook let out a soft whimper and nuzzled Jimin all over, causing the boy to suddenly giggle. Hearing that sound Jungkook looked back at him and sighed with relief. At the sight of the teacher not crying anymore he felt at peace.

The two slept snuggled closely to each other, Jungkook's Conscience worried about Jimin and the sweet blonde boy feeling comfort in the others arms. They fell asleep, feeling warmth. This had been the first time Jimin slept next to anyone.. he liked it. He allowed sleep to drown his thoughts and he dozed off, awaiting his alarm in the morning.

~

When Jimin's alarm went off Jungkook sprung up from the bed with a growl, looking around with panicked eyes to find the source of the blaring screech. Finally he found it, grabbing it and throwing it to the wall thinking it was danger. Jimin woke up at the sound of the crash and stared at the wall. "What the.." he mumbled, looking up at Jungkook who was looking all around Jimin's body and letting out soft puppy like whimpers from the back of his throat.

"J-Jungkook-!" Jimin tried but Jungkook only nuzzled himself into Jimin. The boy finally began giggling at the ticklish fur like hair touching him, "Jungkook I'm fine.. I'm not in danger." He said softly. Jimin's calm angel like voice calmed Jungkook down and he looked at the alarm clock with a grimace. The blonde boy laughed "yeah.. I don't like it either.. but I need it... unfortunately this means I have to buy a new one." He sighed but didn't let it get to him.

"Alright I need a shower." He said, grabbing his things and going into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door only to have Jungkook to claw and whine at the door for Jimin to come out. The man sighed and opened the door only to have the wild taller male attack him in a big engulfing hug. "Jungkook I don't have time for games right now!! I need to shower.." he said. "You have to get off." Trying to push the much stronger male and failing miserably. "Fine.. if you stay still you can stay.." he gave in.

Jungkook finally nodded in understanding and sat in the corner staring up at Jimin. The smaller male didn't exactly think this through. He'd never been naked in front of anyone before and he wasn't sure if he wanted Jungkook to see his exposed body. Still Jungkook didn't look away. A stare of soft compassion. To be fair Jimin was the only one who was kind to him.. and he saved him. Of course Jungkook was already tamed to him.

Jimin turned away and began taking his shirt off, trying to ignore the burning gaze from the dark orbs of the other man. Then his pants.. bending over to pull them down, not without shame and kicking them away. Finally.. his boxers. He stared at the clothing and wasn't sure what to do. Jungkook would see him. All of him. It was such an embarrassing thought but.. he wasn't sure Jungkook would even care. So he took a deep breath and pulled down the item, kicking them to his other clothing items.

Jungkook stared hard at Jimin. This was a new thing. The only person he'd ever seen naked before was.. himself. His head leaned forward and he silently began to crawl towards Jimin silently like a predator stalking their prey. Finally he made his presence known and stood in front of Jimin with an unreadable stare, right into his soft honey brown eyes. "J-Jungkook.. w-what are you doing..?" He asked, his face flushing deeply as he stared at the floor, feeling oh so exposed.

Jungkook tilted his head and focused around Jimin's body. The boy knew and could see it wasn't a lustful gaze. It was curiosity. Pure curiosity. As he continued to look around his hard intense eyes softened and he looked back up at Jimin, pointing to his chest in confusion. Jimin didn't know what Jungkook was asking.. since it was obvious he had an extremely limited vocabulary so he waited. Jungkook sighed a little and pointed to himself, "Jungkook.." he said.. and then pointed back at Jimin with furrowed brows.

"Jimin.." the boy said. "My name is Jimin. Jimin." He continued, smiling with a soft tone of voice. "J-j..." Jungkook tried, forcing out his voice and trying so hard to speak. "J-Ji.. Jim.. Jim-.." he just kept trying and trying. "...J-Jimin.." he finally said, causing the small boy to blush deeply at the sound of his name leaving Jungkook's lips. "Jimin." He said sternly. With confidence. "That's right! I'm Jimin.. I'm Jimin.." he said.

~

After the awkward shower Jimin had, listening to Jungkook whine for attention and out of boredom. It was strange. When they met he was so defensive and hard to approach.. cold stare. He was so aggressive. Now he was a complete little confused animal. A clingy animal. A needy animal. Jimin was determined to continue to help mold Jungkook's intelligence and personality. To help him express his human identity.

Jimin was now In the middle of explaining to Jungkook that he needed to go to work. That Jungkook had to stay at home by himself. He didn't like that. The growl emitting from his throat at Jimin's words continued and grew louder at every word. "Alright.. I'll be on my way!!" He said, walking to his door and putting on his shoes. "No!" The taller male called, getting up from the couch and rushing to Jimin, trying to pull his arm and make him stay. Jimin felt bad but he had to refuse his touch. Until Jungkook pulled him to his chest, hugging him tight to keep him from going.

"N-no! Jimin mine!"