JEALOUSY

Jimin's eyes fluttered open the next morning. He felt groggy and worn out. His vision cleared and he felt the aching pain in his left wrist but chose to ignore it. "J-Jungkook..?" He called softly as he felt the other man's arms wrapped tight around him. Jungkook's eyes opened quickly, shocking Jimin and he sat up, examining Jimin's body to make sure he was okay. "J-Jimin..!" The taller male called in relief, hugging the blonde tightly. "Aw.. where you worried about me..?" He asked softly. "Of course I was!!" Jungkook said in a 'duh' tone as if Jimin should have known that.

"Oh no.. oh no I'm late! Hoseok is picking me up in an hour!" Jimin suddenly yelled, jumping from the bed and trying to get himself ready. Jungkook frowned harshly. How dare Jimin go hang out with someone else? "Why can't you just stay here with me?" He asked with a little whine. "Jungkookie.." Jimin sighed. "I don't understand why you're so upset, I'll be home before dinner and we're still going to be friends." He stated, walking to the bathroom. Jungkook's heart ached so bad. "What's so great about Hoseok anyways.. what does he have that I can't give you??"

He felt like he was just blabbering words that didn't make sense at this point. He was mad, Jimin wasn't paying enough attention to him. The teacher just rolled his eyes a little and continued to get ready before he was set to walk out the door. Jungkook whined and begged him not to go the whole time. Still, Jimin left. Jungkook frowned so deeply he was worried it would be stuck on his face. "Come back..." he whispered towards the door. He wanted him to come back.

~

Jimin smiled at Hoseok by felt uneasy inside. Jimin didnt even understand why he felt guilty for going out with Hoseok. It's not like he was dating anyone or anything. Hoseok parked in the parking lot and got out of the car, going to the passenger side to open the door for Jimin. The blonde smiled with flushed cheeks and stepped out of the car, "thank you." Hoseok chuckled, "of course!" And grabbed Jimin's hand to bring him into the small restaurant. They sat down across from each other and Hoseok leaned on his hand. "So!~ Jimin where do you work?" He asked gently.

"W-well.. I work at the elementary school as a teacher." He said, a little shy. "Mm.. how nice! I'm actually a dancer myself." The red haired male said with a flashy smile. "W-wait you're a dancer??" Jimin exclaimed, excitement pouring out of him. "Well.. yeah. You like dance?" The other male asked. "Ever since I was 4.. But my parents hated it. They said I shouldn't be dancing." He said, a solemn look on his face. Hoseok gave him an other smile and rested his hand on his, "you know I have a studio.. you could come in and dance with me if you want!"  The other male said. "R-really??" Jimin exclaimed.

"Of course.." Hoseok smiled, "let's dance together!" And the rest of the date was fun. They talked about dance and both ate some pretty delicious food. Jimin had fun with Hoseok but there was a pain in his heart. He wondered how Jungkook was doing. Did he eat yet? Was he comfy? Did he leave the house? Just as he was thinking about it, Hoseok pulled the boys attention back to him. "Come on.. you ready to do dance?" He asked, putting his jacket back on and reaching his hand towards Jimin. "O-oh right.. yeah.." he mumbled, standing up to go.

The second they made it to the studio Jimin stared at it in awe, amazed by how beautiful it was. "It's amazing..!"  He exclaimed as Hoseok took him inside to an open room. "Alright come follow me!" Hoseok said, grabbing Jimins wrist only to hear a pained whimper and see a wince on Jimin's face. "Jimin- whats  the matter..?" He asked. The smaller boy pulled his hand back and sighed, "I got hurt last night.." he mumbled. "Y-you know what I think I should go home actually.. can you please take me home?" He asked, as polite as possible.

~

Jimin apologized for about the hundredth time to Hoseok while standing on the porch. "I already told you.." Hoseok said with a soft chuckle. "Stop apologizing it's fine." He said, gently kissing Jimin's forehead and allowing him inside. The blonde smiled softly and entered his home, closing the door behind him. "Well you two are pretty buddy buddy huh??" A familiar voice called from in front of him. "Jungkook..? What's the matter?" He asked. "Jimin I don't like him." The younger male said, his eyebrows furrowing harshly. "Jungkook you barely even know him how can you not like him?" Jimin asked with a silent eye roll.

"Because!" Jungkook exclaimed, grabbing Jimin's arms and pushing him against the door. "He's stealing you from me!!" He called out, tears brimming in his eyes before falling quickly down his cheeks. "J-Jungkook.." Jimin whispered, shocked and unsure how to help the boy. "I'm jealous Jimin.. I'm so Jealous.. I hate it. I hate when he touches you. I hate when he touches his lips on you. I hate it!!" He called. Jimin gently bit his lip in shame. "I-It's called kissing Jungkook.." he whispered. "A-and i think Hobi and I are still just friends!" He said, trying to make Jungkook feel better. "Well I'm your friend too! Why don't you kiss me?!" He retorted through all his jealousy and anger.

Jimin's cheeks blushed deeply and he stuttered. "I.. I just.. I.. I don't.." he whispered. "What's does he give you that I don't?? I could kiss you so much better!! I hug you so much better! I make you smile so much more!!!" He yelled. Finally tears pored from Jimin's eyes. "You're supposed.. to be mine..." Jungkook whispered. Jimin's eyes widened, "w-what did you say..?" He whispered back. "You're mine Jimin.. only mine.. what am I supposed to do.. t-to prove it to you??" He asked, still feeling vulnerable.