MORNING

Jimin's eyes fluttered open the next morning around 11 am, snuggled onto Jungkook's chest. He didn't usually wake up that late but.. he'd been awake until 4 am. Jungkook had too much stamina for his own good. The blonde pouted as he felt the urge to pee. So he rolled away from the warm comfort of Jungkook's body and tried to stand up. Only to feel a sharp aching pain in his backside and fall right to the floor with a thump from his wobbly legs. Jungkook, who was a heavy sleeper, woke up immediately and ran to Jimin's rescue. "Jimin! Baby you okay?" He asked sweetly, lifting him back onto the bed. "M-My butt hurts.." he whispered, feeling small and vulnerable.

Jungkook frowned, feeling guilty. He didn't mean to go as hard as he did on him.. and as long as he did either. He felt so bad for hurting him. "Baby I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you.." he said, his head hanging low in shame. Jimin giggled a little, Jungkook was just too cute he couldn't help it. "It's okay don't worry.. but could you.. carry me to the toilet please..?" He asked, almost a whisper. "Of course my baby." Jungkook said with a happy bunny smile, carrying his mate to the bathroom. Jimin did his business and he did his best to walk right on his own even though it still hurt.

He was okay that it hurt. It was for his Jungkookie so he didn't mind that much. "Baby.. do you think we can visit my family again..?" Jungkook asked softly. Jimin smiled and kissed his cheek. "Of course we can, no worries love." Jungkook loved his cuddly boyfriend. So off they went back to the forest where they found his family last time but something was off. The air felt somber and something was off. There wasn't any noise either. Jungkook darted ahead and his face fell when he saw his old frail mother wolf dead on the ground.

"Mom.." he whispered, running to her quickly and softly brushing her fur. It looked to be a bear scratch. Bear would often raid their pack and try to steal their meals when they couldn't eat but because the alpha fled, nobody was there to protect them. Jimin followed quickly behind and frowned at the sight of Jungkooks mother and his tears, "Jungkookie.." he whispered. "Come here.." he said, stretching his arms out. Jungkook hugged him tightly, crying into his neck. Jimin hated seeing his love so hurt, it killed him inside out.

~

The next day Jimin left the house with Jungkook who was slightly better than the day before. He'd cried all day mourning for his deceased wolf mother. Jimin was slightly better too, he was able to walk but he limped a little. Still he had to work. Walking in the class Jungkook smiled at the kids, just like Jimin he was really attached to the students, seeing them like younger siblings. When the kids saw Jimin they frowned and a small girl named Ryu called out "mr.park are you hurt?!" At his limp and the bandages on his wrist. There where bruises on his neck too. He smiled kindly at his students "I'm okay, I had an accident.. the day before yesterday but I'll be fine. Let's get on with out lesson."

~

When Jimin and Jungkook got home they snuggled together on the couch, enjoying each other's company. Until a knock was heard at the door. Jungkook kissed Jimin's temple "I'll get it baby.." he whispered and opened the door to see two police officers, of course Jimin had previously told them what they where. "Hello officers.. what can I do for you today?" Was the response Jimin trained him to say just for professional purposes. Jimin stood from the couch and quickly came to his boyfriends aid, hugging his arm. "What's going on?" He asked.

"Are you park Jimin?" One of the officers asked. "W-well yes- but what's the matter?" They nodded "we need to come inside to ask a few questions." Of course, not having anything to hide they let them in. "You're a school teacher correct?" He asked. "Y-yes I am.." he said shyly. The other officer motioned to Jungkook "and that's your boyfriend??" He asked. Jimin nodded. "A parent of one of your students called in with fear of domestic violence in your relationship."

Jimin looked at Jungkook in shock, "w-what?! That's absurd!! Jungkook would never hurt me!" He defended. "You where seen today limping into class with a large bandage on your arm. Care to explain that? As well as your boyfriend follows you everywhere you go." He said skeptically. The two lovers looked at each other and nodded. "Listen.. Jungkook didn't hurt me. Well.. kind of but.. it was an accident. F-from.. intercourse..." he mumbled shyly. "It was our first time together so I was a little sore afterwards." The two officers felt embarrassed but asked about the bandage. "A wolf.. bit me.." he mumbled.

They stared in shock, asking why he didn't go to the hospital and report it. Finally Jungkook came clean about being raised in the woods by wolves and Jimin finding him, teaching him how to speak again and do normal human things. When he'd tried to show Jimin to the pack the alpha freaked out and bit him. Jungkook cleaned it well enough and it was already healing. "He's not lying I swear!" Jimin yelled, pure sincerity on his face. The officers nodded. "I see.." the one on the left said. "Well.. that's quite a story.. huh wolf boy?" He joked. Everyone laughed a little, feeling relieved and the officers left without a problem.

"Jeez I was worried they'd falsely arrest you.." Jimin said softly. Jungkook smiled and hugged his love. "It's okay baby.. you did well." Jimin's frown deepened. "What if the news about this gets out..? And we have no privacy anymore..?" He asked. "I can deal with any problem or challenge in the entire world as long as I'm with you."