LOVE

(WARNING: SMUT)

The two of them stared at each other in silence, both crying and sniffling. "You belong to me.. you're mine.. my mate! He cant touch you..!" He said, practically begging. "J-Jungkook I don't understand.." Jimin whispered. Jungkook sniffles and cupped the older males cheeks, "then I'll show you.." he said, pressing his lips onto Jimin's and pulling the blonde close to him by his waist. Jimin's eyes widened in shock but eventually they closed and he gave in, kissing back and wrapping his arms tight around Jungkook's neck. While Jimin was gone all day Jungkook was watching T.V. And saw a couple do it. It felt strange at first but so good at the same time. Since he had no experience he let Jimin guide him.

After a few minutes they pulled away and both huffed, trying to catch their breaths. "Jimin I.. I don't understand the feelings I have for you but.. I need you. With me always.. I hate it when you don't give me attention.. I get jealous when others take you away. Your smile makes me so happy.. and I want to protect you with my life.." he said, pressing his forehead to Jimin's. "J-Jungkook.. d-do you love me..?" Jimin asked, still unsure of his question. Jungkook thought for a minute, trying to remember the meaning of those words before he nodded. "I love you, Jimin."

Jimin was more than shocked but so happy. He felt light on air. "I-I love you too.. Jungkookie.." he whispered. Jungkook stared into Jimin's eyes, a soft loving look hidden inside. "J-Jimin..?" He called softly. "What is it Kookie..?" The blonde whispered back. "M-may I.. look at you.. again..?" He asked. Jimin was confused at first, his eyebrows pulling in from confusion. Until he remembered. The first time Jimin showered with Jungkook there. "Y-you.. want.. t-to look at me like that again..? W-why..?" He asked. Jungkook sighed, "I.. I don't know but.. I just.. want to..." he whispered. "O-okay Kookie..." Jimin said with a nod and lead him back to their bedroom.

"S-sit on the bed for me.." Jimin suggested, completely red and looking away from the taller male. Jungkook did as he was asked and his eyes bored into Jimin's. The blonde took a deep breath and began to unbutton the dress shirt he'd been wearing that day and let it flutter to the floor. Jungkook's eyes followed his hands as he unbuttoned his pants, zipped the zipper down and let his skinny jeans flop to his ankles. He kicked the item away and paused at his boxers. He felt slightly ashamed of his body and he was worried Jungkook would have been disgusted but pulled the fabric off anyways, standing naked and flushed in front of the other male.

Jungkook stared intently at him, much like the first time. He stood from the bed and walked over to the smaller male, lifting his chin to look at him and softly dragging his cold finger tips around Jimin's heated skin. This time he understood more about his surroundings so he was able to take Jimin in correctly. He tilted his head slightly and let his fingers trail down against Jimin's left nipple, letting him shiver and whimper at the touch. Jungkook felt a heat travel down to his lower area at the sound but continued. He allowed his right hand to gently touch Jimin as well, moving down to his hips and holding them protectively, "beautiful.." he mumbled.

"W-what..?" Jimin asked. "You're so beautiful.. why does looking at you make me feel so happy and warm..?" The younger male asked, looking back into the hazel eyes of the one he loved. Jimin smiled softly, feeling so happy from the compliment until his eyes trialed to the large bulge in Jungkook's pants. "J-Jungkook.. how do you feel right now..?" He whispered. "Hot.." Jungkook answered. "Really hot." Jimin flushed deeper. It was obvious Jungkook wasn't used to arousal like this. "W-what do you wanna do..?" He asked. "Touch you." Jungkook answered, extremely serious look in his face. "I don't know what's happening to me but.. I wanna touch you.. all over... I wanna Make you mine completely.." he whispered.

Jimin shivered at the words. "Th-theres.. a way you can do that.. I can show you but.. y-you have to trust me.. and allow me to.. g-guide you.." he whispered, feeling unsure of his own words. "Show me." Jungkook said. There was no fear on his expression or in his voice. He trusted Jimin and that was obvious. Jimin nodded and softly pushed Jungkook down on the bed. "C-call me baby.. f-from now on.. o-okay..?" He stuttered. "Yes baby." Jungkook replied. Jimin's blush deepened, he'd always wanted to hear Jungkook call him that. "Y-you need to take off your clothes too okay?" He asked.

Jungkook didnt even hesitate to strip himself. He was naked most of his life anyways. Jimin's eyes widened. "I forgot how big that thing was.. I-it's even bigger like this-.." he said, amazed by Jungkook's tall standing boner. Jimin looked around his drawer for his Vaseline. He always had it for his lips in the winter when it got cold. He liked it more than chapstick. "Is it okay if.. I.. touch that..?" He asked, pointing to Jungkook's manhood. Jungkook nodded. He trusted Jimin more than he trusted himself. "Okay Kookie.." he whispered, grabbing some of the substance and rubbing it around on Jungkook's member, a very generous amount.

"A-are you ready..?" He asked. "This is very natural.. people do this together when they love each other... I don't want you to be uncomfortable." He said, worried for Jungkook. "I'm okay Baby. Do whatever you're gonna do." Jimin nodded and switched places with Jungkook, spreading his legs and telling Jungkook to position himself correctly. "Y-you can put it in now Kookie.." he whispered. Jungkook did just that, be it very aggressively and way too much all at once. Jimin yelled in pain and Jungkooks expression turned worried for his love.

"N-no I'm.. im okay.. j-just be more gentle okay..?" He asked. "O-okay I'm sorry baby.." he whispered, "b-but why does this feel good..?" He asked. "It's gonna feel even better.. move in and out.. but start slow for me Kookie." Jimin instructed. Jungkook did as he was asked, soft moans and groans of pleasure leaving his mouth at the new sensation. "Baby it feels good.. ahh I want more..." he called out. Jimin giggled through his whimpers and moans, blushing still. "G-go faster..!" He said. Immediately Jungkook began thrusting at a ridiculous pace, as fast and as hard as he could, moaning loud as he destroyed Jimin.

He was so into the pleasure he couldn't even think. "Ahh.. ahh baby!! It feels so good!!" He called out. "J-Jungkookie!!~" Jimin moaned back, he was surprised by the aggressiveness but also extremely aroused and pleasured by it. "S-somethings gonna happen! W-whats happening..?" Jungkook asked, slightly worried. Jimin smiled at his cute innocence. "Y-you.. ahh.. y-you're cumming Kookie..! Ahhh! I-it's normal let it.. ahh h-happen..!" Jimin said back. That he did. A very large amount, quickly followed by Jimin. Both of them huffed and puffed, trying so hard to catch their breaths. "W-what did we just do..?" Jungkook asked. "W-we had sex Kookie.." Jimin whispered back. "Let's do it again."