BIRTHDAY PT.3

Jimin waltzed down the stairs wearing some tight black skinny jeans, a black t-short tucked into said pants with a black belt, a silver cross on his neck and some slightly pointed males dress shoes. Jungkook practically pants at the sight of his love. "Damn baby you look good.." he praised. Jimin smiled lightly. He even put on a little make up to smoke out his eyes and redden his lips. He wanted to look good. "I could say the same about you Jungkookie~" he teased back.

He wore a baggy long sleeved black shirt, baggy black dance practice trousers with giant pockets and decorative leather strips and some large combat shoes. "You ready to go bunny?" Jimin asked, holding Jungkooks hand and leading him to the door. "I was born ready baby~" he flirted. They had called a designated taxi that was to take them there and then back when they where finished. As they would both surely be drinking. They politely greeted the driver and Jimin gave the directions to their requested location. Jungkook was practically bouncing in his seat with excitement. He'd always wanted to go to a club and dance and drink.. well at least ever since he heard of them from Jimin.

The two of them made it their and showed their cards of ID. Jimin quickly ordered two shots and slid one over to his boyfriend. "Let's get drunk~" Jimin said with a sly wink, quickly downing the shot with a little excited, "woo!~" however, Jungkook stared at the drink, patching himself up to drink it before swallowing down. His eyes squinted closed and he stuck his tongue out at the bitter taste, feeling a burning in his throat. "Kookie come dance with me~" Jimin sang. It was like the sweet blonde teacher had been replaced with some kind of seductive demon.

The smaller pulled Jungkook to the dance floor and pressed his back to the tallers muscular chest, swaying his hips from side to side. From instinct, Jungkooks hands travelled to his hips and he swayed along with him. The raven haired male chuckled with a slight smirk and leaned down to Jimin's ear. "Are you trying to have sex with me here and now in the middle of the dance floor..?~ because if you keep that up it'll probably happen." He teased, causing Jimin to turn red with shock. Jungkook has definitely become more confident and a lot more interested in sex since Jimin taught him about it.

Unbeknownst to Jungkook, it turned Jimin on a lot. More than a lot. Jimin may have looked innocent on the outside but on the inside he was pretty dirty minded and was very much good at sex. He wasn't a hoe or anything and had only had sex with his ex boyfriend in high school before Jungkook but he did enjoy it nonetheless. Jimin bit his lip a little. Ever since their first time he'd wanted Jungkook to make the first move so bad. Jimin was the dominant one of the two personality wise however his body always loved submitting. Especially to Jungkook.

You could say he was a power bottom. Jungkook was a lot more submissive towards Jimin because he was just sweet and innocent. However.. Jimin's butt, his pretty face, his mannerisms and the memories of their first time together made him crazy. Jimin, dominant bottom. Jungkook, submissive top. Still though. Somewhere in Jimin he wanted Jungkook to try and control him. He'd always been like that, he always liked having someone tell him what to do. He'd always fantasized about Jungkook taking over him and being the one to make the rules. It was probably the alcohol that made the two of them think about it so much.

~

After lots of drinking and dancing on each other they couldn't stop themselves anymore and called the taxi immediately. The whole ride home they'd had the extreme urge to grab hold of each other and kiss passionately.. so passionately they'd never stop. The second they got in the house Jimin grabbed Jungkook by his collar and smashed their lips together. Jungkook protectively held onto Jimin's hips and propped him up higher against the door. The taller growled slightly into the kiss, while Jimin let out a soft whimpering whine of need.

"What do you want baby..?" Jungkook asked, pushing himself between Jimin, his every word slurring out of drunkness. "Ngh~ I want you Jungkookie.." he whined more. "How bad~" Jungkook teased with a giggle, causing Jimin to pout and bat his pretty long eyelashes. "Jungkookie please.." he whispered. Jungkook smiled softly, he was too soft for him. "Alright baby.." he whispered in reply lovingly, carrying Jimin upstairs and laying him gently on their bed. "Thank you so much for this baby.. you're the best boyfriend I could ever have.. I love you.." he said, softly brushing Jimin's hair with his hand. "I love you too Jungkookie.. forever and always."

~

Jungkook woke up with a pounding headache, dry mouth, satisfied body and his soft blonde boyfriend in his arms naked. He smiled at him and softly kissed his forehead. They had quite a night. Jungkook groaned in pain from his headache as he heard his phone ring. "Yeah what's up?" Jungkook asked, tired. "J-Jungkook..?" A female voice called from the other side of the line. The voice sounded like they where in their 30's. "Yeah.. that's me who is this?" Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow. "I.. I am Jeon Jiyoung. I'm your mother." The voice spoke again.

Jungkooks eyes widened in shock and he almost dropped the phone. "Sh-shut up.." he said, tears welling up in his eyes. "N-no you're not! Stop lying! How did you get this number?!" He accused, pain in his heart. "I-I saw the story about you on the news.. I thought when I left you in the forest someone would find you and take you in.. I would've never thought that.." she trailed off, not wanting to continue that train of thought. "Jungkook.. baby I'm so sorry I hurt you. I saw the story on the news and.. I called everyone.. trying to figure out if they knew you and I finally got your number. Y-your father and I want to meet you."