WOLVES

As the two sat there together Jimin looked up at Jungkook. "J-Jungkook..?" He called. The taller male made a "hm?" Sound and looked down. Jimin blushed, Jungkook was just too handsome he couldn't help it. "Can you let me go..?" He asked softly. Jungkook pouted a little and shook his head, "no. Jimin mine." Jimin giggled. The dark haired male was just too protective of him but it was still cute. "I'm gonna teach you Jungkook.. you'll see.." he whispered, hugging him tightly.

~

3 months later...

"Jimin-ssi? Where'a my razor??" Jungkook called obnoxiously from the bathroom. "It's in the cupboard!!" Jimin called back from the kitchen, preparing vegetables for their dinner. "I still can't find it!!" He yelled back. Jimin chuckled and softly rolled his eyes, patting down to the bathroom, "jeez, Kook I thought you'd be able to figure stuff out by now-..." he said before getting cut off by his voice getting stuck in his throat. Jungkook still had so much to learn. He'd finally relearned how to speak and was quite articulate with his words but he still didn't understand human rules or boundaries.

Jungkook was standing there soaking wet with a towel around his waist. Jimin tried so hard not to blush or look at his very obvious V-line. "Well? Where is it?" Jungkook asked, not fazed what so ever or worried in the slightest with an eyebrow raise. Jimin gulped and crouched down, opening the cupboard but sure enough it wasn't there. Instead he moved to the right and opened the bottom drawer. "Ahh I put it away in the wrong place. I'm sorry Kookie." Jimin said as he stood back up, hoping to give back the razor. Instead when he turned around he was met with Jungkook standing dangerously close to him.

His large hands trapped Jimin against his body and the sink as he stared into his eyes with a serious look. "Jimin.." he said. Jimin blushed harder and looked away. Jungkook has gotten a lot more troublesome over the past couple of months. "Look at me." He said in a stern voice, grabbing Jimin's chin very gently and tilting his head up. "Why do you do that.." he whispered. "D-do what..?" Jimin whimpered back, feeling his head slamming against his ribs as it pounded. "Why do you get so shy out of nowhere like this..? It worries me." Jungkook said. Of course only Jimin was thinking Jungkook was gonna do something dirty to him, Jungkook was just worried.

Jimin felt even worse when he realized that. So he smiled a little, "don't worry about it Jungkook. It's nothing okay?" He said happily, gently ruffling his hair. "I need to finish dinner okay? Behave." He warned as he left the room. "Yeah yeah whatever." Jungkook called back with a soft chuckle. These kinds of moments would make Jimin imagine they where a couple. The back and forth loving teases, living together (even though they already do), kissing, having cute dates. All that stuff. Of course he would immediately be disappointed as he knew, that would never happen. Jungkook does not care for romance.

He's too goofy and silly. Now that he's back into integrating into normal human society he just wants to have fun and feel whole. He has no time. His words. Jimin walked back to the cutting board with a sigh. Was it bad that he was feeling this way about Jungkook..? He'd been wondering that for a while. He turned back to cutting the onions, hoping to got he wouldn't get any in his eyes. My boyfriend, Jungkook. He repeated in his head as he imagined it, smiling a little. Even if it wasn't going to happen, it was nice to imagine it. Still, he'd probably never find someone. His parents wouldn't accept him no matter what.

Just as that thought left his mind he felt two hands slip on his waist and pull him close to a hard chest. Jungkook smiled as he buried his head into Jimin's neck. "Mm.. what are you making..?~" he called. Jimin blushed again. It was so strange. He acted like a boyfriend but that's because he didn't know any better. However he instantly frowned, Jungkook literally has no idea what kissing is. All his thoughts where a lost cause. He just smiled and began cooking. When he was finished Jungkook set the table and they sat down together. As they ate Jimin didn't feel very hungry. He was still thinking about his plans.

"What'cha thinkin' bout?" The younger male asked, lots of food in his mouth. Jimin chuckled "jungkook.. don't talk with your mouth full." He gently scolded. "I forgot I still wanted to ask you about.. your past. How you got to the forest.. and how you survived." Jimin said. Jungkook instantly choked on his food. "P-pardon??" He called. "I- just.. wanted to know.. you don't have to tell me.." the smaller one replied, slightly disappointed. "No no! It's okay.. I'll tell you I was just surprised." Jungkook said, hoping to reassure the teacher. "My mother abandoned me when I was really young." He started.

Immediately Jimin wanted to cry. He felt so bad, Jungkook must have been really sad. "She was a teenager when she got pregnant and.. she was scared to be a mother." He continued, pain obvious on his face as he recounted the past events. "She dropped me off there and just.. never came back" he said. Tears beginning to fall from his dough eyes. "Oh god! No don't cry Kookie I'm sorry!" Jimin said in a panic. "No it's okay.. I learned yesterday that it's healthy to cry." Jungkook said with a smile, happy that Jimin cared enough to worry over such a small occurrence. He always liked that about Jimin. He was very caring and giving. Always feeling for others.

Jungkook admired Jimin very much. The thing is, Jungkook was still scared when Jimin found him. In the forest all alone with nowhere to turn if danger struck. He stared at Jimin, smiling at the worried expression on his beautiful face. He didn't like it when Jimin was upset but.. this was different. He was sad because he cared so much about the younger and Jungkook appreciated that more than anything. "B-but.." Jimin started, sniffling a little bit. "I don't understand.." he whispered. "What do you mean?" Jungkook asked. "How did you survive?" The smaller male asked. Jungkook smiled once again.

"I was raised by wolves."