Chapter 6

A/N:The pic is Prince Zoro in hydra form.

The next morning, I was called to the throne room. Apparantly, my father had already seen to making sure the other kingdoms knew that any eligible young prince could have my hand in marriage. I assume I was being called to meet the first of many.

I sat on my throne as my father told me, "Crystal, be on your best behavior, today the prince from the Hydra Kingdom is coming to meet you." I sighed, "Oh joy." Soon enough, the castle doors opened to reveal a prince with white hair and blue streaks being escorted by two guards.

He bowed saying, "Your majesty, I am Prince Zoro, here to ask for your daughter's hand." My father smiled, "She's the one you need to impress, not me." The prince looked at me saying, "I'm sure she'll accept me, she's such a beautiful girl."

Hmph, such a cocky prince, sorry but flattery will get you no where. Time to show him how cold an ice dragon can be. I continued sitting there with a bored expression until my father said, "Go on Crystal, give him a chance." I sighed and got up gesturing for Zoro to follow.

I went out to the garden with Zoro right behind. He spoke as we continued walking, "So, Crystal, this is a pretty place. Do you spend a lot of time here?" Without looking at him, I answered, "Yes, I find it peaceful here."

I continued walking through the garden, mostly ignoring him. Finally he grabbed my wrist saying, "Ok, what's going on?" I tried to get out of his grip, but couldn't. Finally I said, "Let go of me!" "Not until you tell me why your acting like this."

I looked at him and saw he was serious and stopped struggling. He let go of my wrist, and then I told him, "I'm only doing this because my father's making me, ok? Is that what you wanted to hear? I don't want to marry some prince I barely know."

He stared at me and said, "I understand, why don't we call off this whole thing instead." I looked at him in surprise, "Really?" "Yeah, no point in forcing you to marry me. Let's go tell your father." "Ok, thanks."

We went back to the throne room where my father stared at us and asked, "What's going on?" Zoro told him, "Well, I don't think we're right for each other. I'm sorry for wasting your time, goodbye." Zoro and his guards then left, my father sat there in shock at his words.

My father looked at me angrily, "Crystal, you were rude to him on purpose weren't you?" I crossed my arms, "So what if I was?" "Crystal! I told you to give him a chance, but instead you just brush him off like that!" "Well forgive me father, but I never asked to meet him in the first place!" After yelling that, I ran back to my room, not wanting to be around my father any longer.

Helios' p.o.v.

I went to my room and sat on my bed thinking about Crystal. I picked up the locket on my drawer and opened it to look at the scale inside that belonged to my queen. I sighed, "Our daughter is upset, I wish you were here Luna, you'd know what to do." I set the locket down and went to bed.