Chapter 14

The next few days were pretty much the same. Shadow's busy, so I get to go spend time with Leaf. We became good friends in that short amount of time. But finally, I wake up to a day where Shadow tells me, "No work for me today, which means, you get to serve me all day."

I gulp, oh no, I knew this day would come. "Crystal, why don't you put on that cute dress I picked out for you?" I glare at him, "You mean the black dress that shows way too much? I don't think so." He shrugged, "Well, I suppose I could just spend the day torturing you instead, or maybe take you to see my mother."

I quickly said, "Fine, I'll wear the stupid dress." He held it out to me, I snatched it from him and stormed into the bathroom. I put it on and put my hair in a ponytail, mumbling about how ridiculous this was. I walked out and Shadow stared, looking me up and down. He whistled and said, "Wow, you look sexy!"

I rolled my eyes and asked, "Now what? I'm guessing I'll have to go get you things all day?" He thought for a moment, then said, "Yep, that about sums it up. I'm a little hungry, could you go get me a snack from the kitchen?" I sighed, "Sure, why not."

I left the room and made my way to the kitchen. I stopped and asked a chef, "Excuse me, where can I get some snack foods?" The man smiled and pointed, "In that room over there, should be on the shelves on the left." "Ok, thanks." He nodded and I went and picked out a big bowl of grapes from a shelf. "Shadow better like grapes."

As I walked back down the halls, I stopped at the room that Leaf and I hang out in. I wanted to let him know that I wouldn't be able to chat today, so I peaked into the room, but it was empty. I sighed and closed the door when I heard, "Crystal?" I jumped and turned to see Leaf. I put a hand over my heart saying, "Leaf, don't sneak up on me like that."

I noticed his face was completely red as he stared at me and asked, "What are you wearing?" I looked down at my skimpy dress and blushed saying, "Shadow made me wear it. He picked it out just for this. Anyway, I can't talk today, Shadow has a free day, which is why I have to serve him today."

He gave me an apologetic look saying, "Oh, sorry I asked." "Well, I better get going, don't want Shadow to come looking for me." "Alright. See you later." He had a sad look as he spoke, but I needed to hurry back. I went back to Shadow's room, where he waited patiently.

He looked at the bowl of grapes and licked his lips saying, "That looks delicious, now come over here." He sat me down on his bed and he layed with his head on my lap and said, "Now feed me." "You've got to be kidding me." He grinned, "Nope." I picked out some grapes, and one by one, fed him.

After he finished the grapes, he sat up and turned toward me "That was a tasty snack, now it's time for dessert." He leaned in and forcefully kissed me. He slowly pushed me down and climbed on top of me. His hands rubbed up and down my thighs and sides. He started kissing my neck as I squeezed my eyes shut in fear.

Suddenly, there was a frantic knock on the door, followed by someone bursting into the room. We both looked to see Leaf in the doorway, he frantically said, "Prince Shadow! Queen Acidia wants you in the throne room immediately! We have visitors!"

Shadow got up off me and rushed out, I sat up and Leaf came over to me saying, "You might want to come too, the visitors are from your kingdom." I looked at him in surprise, then jumped up, and together, we rushed to the throne room.