Chapter 10

A/N: Sorry, no pic this time.

As we landed, we changed back to human form, along with the queen. She looked at me, "So, they agreed?" Shadow told her, "Yes mother, everything went well, now Princess Crystal belongs to us." Queen Acidia gave me a wicked grin, "Crystal, welcome to my kingdom."

I gulped and bowed a little to her. She held out a box to Shadow, he walked over and opened it, taking whatever was inside. He then walked to me and grabbed my arm and put some kind of metal restraint with a chain attached on my wrist. He let go of my arm, and I immediately tried getting the restraint off.

Shadow smirked saying, "You won't be able to get it off, it uses powerful magic to keep you from changing form. Your defenseless now." I looked at Queen Acidia who told me, "I can't have you fighting back or flying away now can I? That restraint will prevent that."

Shadow then asked, "Can I take her now?" With a wave of her hand, the queen said, "Do what you want with her, I don't care." My eyes widen and before I can protest, Shadow yanks the chain, pulling me with it. Without saying a word, Shadow leads me into the castle, and finally to a huge room.

"Um, where are we?" He gave me a smirk, "My room. You'll be staying in here, with me." "What do you want from me?" He walked up to me and held my chin up so he could look into my eyes. "Your going to be my personal plaything."

I jerk my head away from him and back away. He chuckled at my reaction and said, "Well, better get comfortable. You'll be with me from now on." He then left, leaving me alone in his room. I looked around, not knowing what to do. His room was kind of like mine, a huge bed, a bathroom attached, even a balcony with a bench swing.

I sat in his room all day, waiting for him to return. With nothing to do, I sat out on the balcony, looking at the stars and thinking about everyone back home. I was a little tired, so I layed on the bench, but accidentally fell asleep.

When I woke up, Shadow was right there on top of me. "Shadow? What are you doing?" I was scared to find out, but I asked anyway. He smirked, "Admiring your beautiful, sleeping face in the moonlight." I quickly pushed him off me and got up, rushing back to his room.

I didn't realize it, but he was right behind me, and when I turned, he pushed me against the wall. "Stop it!" "Now why would I do that? You belong to me now, I can do whatever I want to you." Before I could say anything, he forcefully kissed me.

My eyes widen and I try to push him away, but he's to strong. Since I can't transform, I can't defend myself. I finally stop struggling and let him kiss me. He pulled away saying, "Good girl." He then kissed me again, and this time, I let him have his way. Being this helpless was a nightmare, there was nothing I could do to stop him.

He suddenly pulled away saying, "I'm tired, let's go to bed." Before I could question him, he grabbed the chain and pulled me with him to the bed. He got in bed and pulled me down with him, "Shadow, I can sleep on the floor instead." He instantly wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him, he then whispered in my ear, "Now what fun would that be?"

He snuggled up against me and closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep. I tried to get up, but his arms tightened around me, holding me in place. After thinking of Sparks and holding back tears, I eventually fell asleep. This was definitely going to be even worse than I thought.