Chapter 18

When we got to throne room, my father saw me and said, "Ah, Crystal, there you are!" Sparks and I walked over to him, I saw Leaf not too far away, and I could've sworn I saw Sparks give him a dirty look.

"Did you want to see me, father?" "Yes, I wanted to let you know that tomorrow, we'll head to the Griffin Kingdom." I grinned, "Good, maybe I can finally get this stupid restraint off." I looked at Sparks and said, "I hope you're up to the task of carrying me again."

He smiled, "Of course, anytime." My father came over and patted Sparks on the shoulder, "That's my future son in law." We both turned red and I yelled, "Father!" He laughed at our reactions and I huffed in annoyance. We started walking away, and passed right by Leaf.

He came over to us, smiling, and said, "I'll be going with you tomorrow too." I could tell Leaf was trying his best to act casual. I nervously replied, "That's...great." I accidentally forgot about the love bites, and flicked my hair, revealing my neck. I hoped he didn't notice, but I saw him look at my neck and ask, "What's wrong with your neck?"

I gulped, but before I could answer, Sparks put an arm around me and kissed my cheek saying, "Oh, that's from me. I thought, might as well make my mark on her, now that we're not hiding our relationship." Sparks grinned, and I just nodded. Leaf replied sadly, "Oh, of course, I'll see you later." He waved and left, and we continued on our way.

I nudged Sparks and scolded him, "You didn't have to be so harsh on Leaf you know." He shrugged and said, "Well, I just wanted to make sure he didn't get any big ideas." "Sparks, I'm serious." He then pecked my lips saying, "I'm sorry, I just don't want anyone to take you away from me."

"You don't have to worry about that." We smiled and continued down the halls, meeting Flame along the way. He waved and said, "Hey Sparks, Crystal, how's it go-" he stopped and looked at my neck, "I don't even want to know what happened to your neck." I turned red and said, "Shut up!" And stormed away with Sparks following.

When we got to my room, Terra was there waiting for me. She came over to me and said, "Milady, I've prepared a bath for you and dinner is waiting for you when you finish." I smiled, "Thank you, Terra." She nodded and we all went in my room, she handed me a towel. As I took it, I looked at Sparks and asked, "You're staying?"

"Only if you want me to." I nodded and smiled and Terra said, "I'll leave you alone." She then left and I went into the bathroom and spent awhile sitting in the warm water. When I got out, I realized that Terra forgot to get me a gown. I sighed and wrapped the towel around me and stepped out of the bathroom, forgetting that Sparks was in there.

His face turned completely red, I'm pretty sure mine did too, and he stuttered, "C-Crystal?! W-What are you doing?!" "I'm sorry! I'll only be a minute, Terra forgot to get me a gown!" I rushed to my wardrobe and picked a gown and rushed back to the bathroom. I put the gown on and went out to see Sparks, still sitting there, waiting.

I smiled awkwardly and said, "Sorry about coming out in nothing but a towel." He chuckled, "Its fine, this is your room, besides, you looked gorgeous." I smiled, and Sparks handed me a tray of food Terra left. I ate and shared some food with Sparks, and when we finished, he got up, grabbed my hand, and led me out to the balcony. He sat on the bench and pulled me down where I was sitting between his legs.

We sat out there for awhile, Sparks had his arms around me as we looked at the night sky. He gently kissed my neck, and moved the neck of my gown over one shoulder, so he could kiss my skin. I sighed, "Sparks?" "Hmm?" He continued kissing my shoulder and neck, waiting for me to continue. "Do you think the griffins will be able to get this restraint off?"

He looked at me and said, "I hope so, we can't know for sure. Don't worry, we'll find a way to get it off." He nuzzled my neck again, calming me down. After awhile, I started getting tired. Sparks noticed, and led me back in. I layed on my bed as he kissed my forehead saying, "Goodnight, Crystal. I love you." "Love you too, goodnight." He grabbed the tray and left, and I quickly drifted off to sleep.