Chapter 12

A/N: The pic is Leaf in dragon form.

"I'm so sorry miss, I didn't see you there." He reached out his hand to me, I took it and he helped me up. I dusted myself off, then looked at him saying, "It's alright. Aren't you the guard from before, the one watching me earlier?"

He turned away, blushing, and quickly said, "Uh, well, I was just trying to identify you. I've never seen you around here before." I frowned a little, then told him, "That's because I'm from the Northern Dragon Kingdom. I'm Princess Crystal."

He gasped and bowed, "So sorry princess, I didn't know. My name is Leaf, I'm a guard." I giggled, "Please, just call me Crystal, and there's no need to apologize, you did nothing wrong." He stood up straight and smiled, "Well Crystal, may I ask why you're here?" I looked around and quietly asked, "I'll tell you, but is there anywhere more private? I don't want anyone listening."

He nodded and lead me to a room with a sofa. We sat down and I told him why I was here, "I'm a prisoner now, I'm Shadow's little pet. I can't change form because of this restraint, making me defenseless." I shuddered and rubbed my arms, "I fear what Shadow may do to me, I can't fight back."

Leaf looked concerned and said, "I really wish I could help you, but I'm only a guard, there isn't much I can do." I smiled at him, "It's alright, I don't want you to get in trouble because of me. But maybe we can talk like this more often?" He smiled, "Sure, whenever you want." I got up saying, "I should go, Shadow should be back soon, I'll talk to you later." I waved as I left and headed back to Shadow's room.

Leaf's p.o.v.

Crystal, she's so beautiful and kind, I wish I could help her. The thought of Prince Shadow doing things to her filled me with anger. My chest feels tight, what is this feeling? Could it be...love?

Back to Crystal

I sat on the balcony bench, waiting for Shadow to come back. Suddenly, someone patted my head from behind, causing me to jump. I turn and see Shadow chuckling at me, "I'm sorry Crystal, did I scare you?"

I nod and give him a frown, "Yes, you did, I think I'm too mad to look at you right now." I turn away and rush into his room, hoping he won't do anything this time. But of course, I'm wrong. He grabs me from behind and holds me against him, he whispers in my ear, "Maybe you'll forgive me if I please you."

My eyes widen as he nibbles on my ear. I try struggling, but he's way to strong for me. He chuckles and moves to my neck, where he kisses, licks, and bites my skin. I try my best to hold in my moans, I didn't want to give him any sign of pleasure from this. That's when I get an idea.

I turn toward him and he looks at me questionably. I grin and say, "Shadow, you must be tired from running errands today." He looks at me blankly, as if he has no idea what I'm up to. I lead him over to the bed where I make him sit down, I sit behind him and slowly rub his shoulders.

He says, "I didn't know you could give massages." I lean my head over his shoulder and ask, "Would you rather me not?" "No no, keep going, that feels nice." I continue rubbing his shoulders with a smirk on my face. He slowly starts getting drowsy, closing his eyes and smiling.

I finally stop and slowly lower him down on his pillow, even giving him a peck on the cheek, and wiping my mouth in disgust afterwards. He's quickly drifting off to sleep, and I sigh with relief, well, that stopped him this time. I lay down next to him and drift off to sleep as well.