25. Ring Date

I groaned slightly as I woke up. I stretched, finding Rhodey right next to me. He shifted when he felt me wake up.

"Hey," he rasped in a morning voice.

I hummed. "Hey. How'd you sleep?"

"Good," Rhodey replied. "You slept on me for most of it."

I laughed as I yawned into Rhodey's shoulder. "Sorry about that. I was tired."

"It's a good thing I love you," Rhodey said. "I wouldn't have tolerated it otherwise."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. I don't want to do anything today."

"I have a lunch meeting." Rhodey kissed my forehead. "I love you."

I breathed in. "I love you too. Will you be back in time for our ring date?"

"I will," Rhodey replied. "It should only last the length of lunch. I won't forget the food trucks either."

"I wouldn't let you."

Rhodey smiled. "I don't doubt it."

My fingers traced his jawline. "What's for breakfast?"

"Tony said he'd make it." Rhodey checked his phone. "He just texted saying he's almost done."

I hummed, shifting closer to Rhodey. "We should probably head down then."

"It would be a pity if we didn't make it on time." Rhodey got up. "I'm going to get dressed."

I whined and tugged at Rhodey's arm. He laughed and pulled away. I laid in bed for a few more minutes, watching Rhodey getting dressed with half of my face in the pillow. Rhodey definitely had a good body. I got up when he was almost done with changing. I was done with it within a few minutes.

Rhodey fixed his collar. "Are you ready?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm starving."

We went downstairs to find Tony finishing up the breakfast. He greeted us and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back as I grabbed a plate. I filled it up with food and sat down with my men. I had a good time sitting with my two guys. I loved them both with all my heart.

I helped Tony clean up while Rhodey got ready for his meeting. I was messing around with Tony when Rhodey came in.

He kissed my cheek. "I'll see you later when I pick you. Don't bother dressing up. You look fine the way you look. Love you."

"I love you too, baby," I replied.

Rhodey walked off, Tony tapping my arm as he left the room.

"What?" I asked.

"You should put a ring on it," Tony said.

"I already am." I handed him a wet plate. "We're going ring shopping later today after his meeting. It's going to be like a date night kind of thing."

Tony set a clean plate aside. "You want to know what the ring looks like?"

I handed him a new one. "I want to know everything except when he's going to propose. I'm kinda a detail-orientated kind of person and I don't like surprises. I guess it's something that Dad taught me growing up."