28. Mumbai

A few weeks later, Rhodey and I arrived in Mumbai, India. I dressed like how I remember the workers at my orphanage dressed. I left my hair loose around my shoulders and the makeup light. Rhodey was wearing the leather jacket that I loved so much and a pair of jeans. He was looking fine.

We got to our hotel and settled in. I jumped on the bed and got comfortable. Rhodey sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed my thigh.

"Tired?" Rhodey asked.

"A little bit," I replied. "It's not that bad. I want to get some food though. I'm sure there's like some street place that will give us some food."

Rhodey nodded. "Sure. Let's go now so we don't get too comfortable."

I nodded and sat up. We left with what we needed and started walking around the nearby area. We found a little place to stop. I ordered, Hindi coming fluently. We walked outside to sit and I watched the people around me. It was busy in the little street, with tons of people walking down the street and talking.

We sat there for a while before we headed back to the hotel. I took off my clothes as soon as we walked inside. I crawled into bed and fell asleep rather quickly.

I woke up the next day. Rhodey was already up and getting ready. I sat up and rubbed my head. My hair was a goddamn mess and I had stuff in the corner of my eyes.

Rhodey kissed my cheek. "Good morning, sweetheart. Are you ready for today?"

I nodded, rubbing the side of my face as I yawned. "Yeah. We're going to my old orphanage, right?"

"Yeah. You're the one who planned it," Rhodey replied.

"Right," I murmured. "I'll get dressed. It's a bit of a walk from here."

Rhodey finished buttoning up his shirt. "I don't mind. As long as I'm with you, it's alright."

I got out of bed, my legs shaky. "You're so sappy. It's terrible."

Rhodey gave me a smile. "It's not my fault I fell in love with you."

I kissed his cheek. "I love you too."

I got ready and put my hair into a braid. As I was brushing my teeth, Rhodey came in. He kissed my cheek before he started peeing. I watched him, staring at his dick. It was a nice one if I was being honest. I shifted, clenching as I hoped for what could happen later. Rhodey chuckled and looked back at me.

"Enjoying what you're seeing?"

I rolled my eyes and looked into the mirror. Spitting out the toothpaste, I washed out my mouth with tap water. Rhodey brushed my ass as he passed by. I coughed and straightened, wiping my mouth. Rhodey flashed a smile at me and disappeared into the room. I finished up in the bathroom and joined him.

We left ten minutes later and started walking. It took us about an hour and a half to get to the orphanage I lived in for my early life. As we got to the steps of the building, I pulled out a picture of me as a kid. Hopefully, someone that worked here when I lived here still did.

Rhodey rubbed my shoulder. "You're going to be alright, babe. I'll be right here beside you."

I nodded, breathing heavily. "Alright. Let's go inside."

We walked inside. I walked down the main hallway, remembering what memories were I had there. An older maid came out, sweeping out the dust. I recognized her and called for. She looked up and cried out, dropping her broom to hold out her hands. I was tackled in a hug by her and squeezed tight enough to take my breeze. Sahana pulled away and held my arms, looking over me. Her hair was grayer than it was black.