14.✿❀✧*

[EDITED]

As I was walking to the bookstore, I heard a familiar voice behind me.

Turning around, I saw him. He was with his new girlfriend. He was with the girl he left me for.

I bit my lip, turning around and continued walking. I wasn't going to let him ruin my day.

I browsed the books, picking up two I wanted to buy.

"Y/n?" someone said.
I turned around. My heart felt like it dropped.

"Oh, h-hi." I said, tightening my grip on my books.

"Um, how are you?"
"Why do you care?"

His eyes widened a bit and he said, "Well, I was just wondering since I saw you and-"
"Babe, come on. Why are you even talking to her? She's your ex for a reason." his girlfriend said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Amb-"
"She's right, Ruel. You left me. I don't want to talk to you." I said, pushing pass them.

"Wait, y/n-"
"Why do you want to talk to me so badly?" I said, turning around.

"Ruel, stop. I'm your girlfriend, not her!"
"Amber, I just wanted to talk to her!"

"Why? You broke up with me!" I said, frustrated.
"Y/n, I miss talking to you."

"Maybe you should of thought about that when you told me you didn't want me in your life anymore?"
"I'm sorry-"
"He's not sorry! Ruel, let's go." she demanded.

"No, Amber, stop! Y/n, listen, I miss you so much. I'm sorry. I really am. I need you in my life. I don't care if you won't give me a second chance to be your boyfriend, but I need you as a friend at least."
"You know what, Ruel? We are over! I can't believe you still want to be with her!" Amber yelled, storming away.

I looked around the bookstore. People were staring at us.

"Ruel, I'm sorry, but I can't give you a second chance. You knew what you were doing. No one forced you to break up with me. I don't need someone who only wants me when they need someone. I love you, Ruel, so so much, but I'm doing this for me." I said.
"Y/n-"
"I'll see you around." I said.

I didn't even have the energy to buy the books, so I placed them back on the rack before walking out of the store, leaving the boy I'm hopelessly in love with.