50. ✿❀✧*

[EDITED]

"Of course I love you! Y/n, what are you saying?"
"Really?" I scoffed in disbelief. "You're really just going to lie to me?"

"Baby, what are you talking about? How am I lying?"
"Stop, I don't want you touching me." I said, pushing him away from me.

"You know exactly what I mean. I've seen you talking to Audrey. I've seen your messages and I've-"
"You went through my phone?"
"It doesn't matter if I went through your phone! You cheated on me and you're pretending that you love me! You're lying to me!"

"Y/n, calm down. I can explain-"
"Explain? Are you serious right now?"
"Baby-"
"Don't call me that."

"Listen, I'm sorry, okay? I never meant to hurt you or anything like that. I was afraid to end things."
"Why? You could have told me you didn't want to be together anymore. It hurts so much more that you've lied and cheated."

"I know. I know it was so stupid, but I was stuck and-"
"You know what? It's fine. You can be with her. We're done. I don't want to hear what you have to say. I'll come back to pick up my stuff later." I said, grabbing my phone and walking out of his house.

Don't cry. Don't cry.

I didn't know where else to go. We lived together for six months. I left everything and moved in with him so he could pursue his career.

I got in my car and drove. I didn't know where I was going until I was standing outside his front door.

"Hey-oh geez, are you okay?"
I shook my head, feeling my eyes beginning to water again.
"Come in." he said, holding my hand.

"What's going on?" he asked, as we sat down on his couch.
"He cheated." I mumbled, looking down at my hands.

I didn't think he heard me until he wrapped his arms around me, placing his chin on the top of my head.

"He didn't deserve you. He never did."
"It just hurts. Was I not good enough? He told me he didn't care about any other girls and always just lied." I cried into his chest, telling him everything.

"Baby, breathe. You're okay, I promise," I heard him whisper. "You were always good enough, y/n. He's an actual idiot and his excuses were awful. You deserve so so much love and I'm sorry you had this happen to you, but through everything, take your experiences and make it into something you can take away from. You know how hard it is to be cheated on, so use this experience in your future relationships."

I looked up at him.

"That probably made no sense, but-"
"I know what you meant," I assured him. "So what do I do now?"

"Well, you can stay with me for a bit. I'll let you cry for the rest of the night until you fall asleep and I'll even get you some ice cream if you'd like, and then tomorrow I'm taking you to the amusement park to get your mind off him for a bit."

"What would I do without you?" I smiled, wiping my eyes.
He smiled.

"Y/n?"
"Yes?"
"You know I'd never treat you like he did, right?"
"I know, Ruel."