16.✿❀✧*

[UNEDITED]

"Why are we going this way?" I ask Ruel, looking out the window.

"We're gonna take the a different route to go somewhere."
"But aren't you tired?"
"Yeah, but I wanna do something romantic." he chuckled, grabbing a hold of my hand.
I squeezed his hand, smiling.

"I know you were never really into space and all that, but the sky looks really pretty tonight."
"It really does."

We continued driving for a few minutes until he pulled up on a hill, parking.

"Is this safe?" I ask, stepping out of the car.
Ruel quickly walked over to me and held my arm, keeping me balanced.

"It is, but just be careful."
I nodded, intertwining our fingers.

"We have to walk for a little, but I brought flashlights and a few blankets."
He opened the trunk and I held the blankets in my arms, my right hand in Ruel's.

He held both flashlights in his hands because his hands were huge.

"Do you come here often?" I ask as we started to walk.
"No. I only come here when I'm really really really stressed out. It's a good relaxing place."

"How'd you find out about this place? I mean, the road was hidden behind a bunch of trees and shrubs."
"A friend told me about it. You know Nicole, right?"
"Yeah, she's always really nice."
"Mhm. Watch your step."

We continued our small hike for a few minutes until Ruel said, "Here's my place."
I looked at the view in awe.

"Ruel, it looks so pretty." I said.
"I know."

I looked over at him and the moonlight was hitting his face perfectly. He looked like an angel.

"Baby, what's wrong?"
"N-nothing. You just-you just look really pretty."
"Stop it, you're so sweet." he said, engulfing me in a hug.

"Do you want to stay the night here?"
"Sure." he smiled.

We laid out the blankets and turned the flashlights off, leaving them at the edge of the blanket.

"I'm really glad you decided to take me here." I said, burying my face into her chest.
"Me too, bub."
"Goodnight, Ruel. I love you." I closed my eyes, smiling.
"Goodnight y/n. I love you more." he said, kissing the top of my head.