Chapter 91

David knew his dreams, over the last two years, had been increasingly erotic, and they always involved Ella, so it was not surprising when he had an opportunity to realise his dreams he took advantaged.

When he got to her legs he brought her knees up, splaying her, so that she spread her legs. "Is this uncomfortable?" He hadn't been able to stop thinking about her scent, her taste and the feel of her skin.

"Hmm?" Her own pulse upped in speed. "What?" All her carefully erected barriers came down, last night. She trusted him. And she felt amazing.

He flicked a look at Ella and grinned when he read her reaction in her eyes, but he just wanted confirmation, "Are you ok?"

"Yes." Her gaze narrowed and ordered, "Keep going!"

He chuckled and he ignored her grumbling. The way she had responded to his actions, her words, and the way she had felt in his arms, he knew she wanted him to move faster! He stepped between her legs, knelt behind her raised butt, and, taking his time he slowly inched into her again. She clenched around him instantly. Tight, wet, hot. She moaned. Perfect, she thought. Just perfect. That frisson of awareness raced through their blood. 

David did his best not to simply thrust. Desperate to move, he fought for control. But he was determined to make sure that she enjoyed this coupling. This was for her. Slow gentle strokes.

"David" She moaned, the sound muffled. He covered her back as he leaned forward.

"Gaby." He murmured against her earlobe just before he nipped. Her body arched as he pushed forward. When he was fully embedded he stopped moving within her and took his time kissing her neck, her cheek, her shoulder, her temple, her hair. A caress that felt like heaven with fireworks.

"David," She felt the tremor that raced through him when her fingers grazed his back, "please. David."

"What?"

She needed him to move. She knew what she wanted. And she wanted him to move. Gently. Hard. Slowly. Fast. Anything. As long as he moved. "I need." She tried to create some friction. Her fingers continued to dance across his skin, but her nails dug into his skin.

He lifted his head, their eyes met, and held, "This?" His eyes flashed smugness. He rocked gently within her. Gazes locked. Heat built.

Her eyes were molten with passion. "Yes," She mewled quietly and arched. Her skin flushed, her eyes glazed and heated as she ordered, "Yes. More."

"More?" He tormented and withdrew.

She tried to wriggle against him, tried to get some purchase. He saw her mutinous expression and plunged slowly, again.

"You're killing me." Her eyes flashed at him issuing him a clear caution. "David! Faster!" She protested weakly, the sound a bare thread of voice as her pulse upped again. "Now!"

He chuckled beneath his breath, then slowly grabbed her shoulders, pinning her to the mattress and he lunged.

"Ohhhh," Sensations pooled to overload her senses. "yes, please." She pleaded as he slowly withdrew then re entered. "Ohh, Yes." His actions continued to wreck havoc with her senses, leaving her devoid of any sense of calm. "Now." His mouth coasted along her jaw line, down the side of her neck to the hollow at her throat. "Ohhh. Please." She groaned. He groaned. "Please." She begged as he continued to slowly move in and out, restraint in every movement. "Yes. David." Breathing hard, gasping for air. "Yes." She tried to fight off his grip on her shoulders so that she could generate some movement, but he licked his way back to her lips, kept to the slow, agonising pace and thrust with control and precision. And those actions brought chaos to her world. The ten years of wishes, the last two years of want, coalesced resulting in utter, amazing, wonderful, incredible, chaos.

She snuck in breaths, her fingers raced through his hair, making a mess of his hair, as she held on for the ride.

Some twenty minutes later she was at screaming point once more as he took her to yet another cataclysmic orgasm.

Several minutes later he tugged the duvet over her and he thought she looked amazing. David rolled off the bed. Ella turned.

She tried to rein in her unexpected panic. "Are you leaving?" He heard the panic in her voice.

"I need recovery time." He feigned a groan. "Three times in less than two hours." He murmured with a smile. Then he got back under the duvet.

She felt lightheaded with relief. "I thought physeders were supposed to be fit." She sighed and grinned at him. She knew their sex was explosive.

David nearly grinned at the insatiable look in her eyes "Depends on the exercise." Below the duvet he snaked an arm around her waist and pulled her closer, he said with wistfulness, "Can we sleep together?" He tangled a leg with hers.

She blinked like an owl. "What do you call this?" She snuggled closer. She felt amazing, the fact that he wanted her. The fact that he put her wants and wishes ahead of his own.

He smiled hesitantly. "I meant in the literal sense. Sleep." He pressed a kiss to her neck. "I'm about to flake out." He mumbled as his lips inched slowly toward her earlobe. "I just want to know if you'll let me stay in your bed tonight."

She nodded. "Of course." Her heart hammered.

He smiled. Then he tugged her even closer, closed his eyes and promptly went to sleep. Would wonders never cease, Ella thought as she watched his face. How could he fall asleep so fast? Her lips nearly twitched. For several seconds Ella lay there, alert, her mind buzzing, her head full of questions. Then she snuggled closer, as lethargy finally overwhelmed the questions in her mind. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

She awoke several hours later to find that she had turned in his arms, and they were sleeping spoon fashion. She felt relaxed and comfortable, which was interesting as he was buried to the hilt.

"Good morning." He muttered against her ear.

Still lying spoon fashion he was running his hand slowly up and down her front, teasing past her breasts, coasting past her rib cage, stroking by her belly button, coaxing the short hair at the juncture of her legs to part in furrowed waves. She realised that he was now buried deep in her vagina. He was rocking slowly so that each movement inside felt like a silken caress.

"Good morning." She mumbled with a hitch and she curved into his crotch, "Oh yes," pressing him higher, encouraging him to go deeper, " a very good morning."

He mumbled his chuckle and rolled her slightly, so that she had almost adopted the recovery position, her knee bent, her leg raised, her body slightly turned onto its front and side. His body covered her back as he drove deeper. His lips tracked her neck, her shoulders, her cheeks. She turned her face, and blindly sought his lips. Holding onto her thigh with one hand, now at right angles to her torso, and with his other planted just above her shoulder, he pounded in again and again. He arched his back, as he drove higher, she twisted, and bucked as she reached her orgasm. Tightening around him, she felt the start of tremors, felt the shock wave escalate, felt him clench as he braced for his own orgasm, and then felt him erupt deep within.

His lips sealed her to him as he shuddered against her.