Chapter 94

She could have left at any time. As soon as she stopped kissing him she could have walked away. But she didn't. He strode toward the bed, kicked off his deck shoes, then gently tossed her onto the bed.

She scrambled toward the other side. Too late. Too slow. He laughed. With no hesitation whatsoever his hand snaked out and grabbed her ankle, just before she could swing off the bed. He pulled on her leg, she squeaked. She reached for the mattress edge, tried to hold on, but laughing didn't help. She felt him drag her further onto the bed and her halter-necked crop top was displaced. A little preamble crawl over her, they tussled, her chuckling, him grinning. The rolled as each strove for control.

"Get off me!" She ordered but again her laughter belied the order. He pinned her legs with his, and had his hip pressed hard against her lower abdomen.

"Kiss me first." He grinned. "Come on, kiss me first!"

"No."

"Kiss me."

"No." She chuckled.

"Then I guess we stay locked at the hip." He ground against her and watched her reaction.

Her eyes showed him more than she wanted to, as she squealed, "Get off."

"One kiss. Come on."

Her eyes narrowed with laughter, "And then you'll get off me?" She asked with a fair amount of incredulity.

"If that's what you want." He kept his tone neutral.

"Yeah, right." She chuckled.

"Your call, Gaby." He smiled. "I'm really comfortable."

She snorted. He grinned. They both waited.

"Fine." She feigned a glare. "One kiss."

They both waited. Ella did her best not to lick her lips, not to bite her lips, not to look too desperate. David did his best not to pounce, not to devour her, not to look too desperate.

"What are you waiting for?" Her eyes narrowed, when he hadn't taken any action. "I said ok, David. One kiss."

His grin widened. "I know." He braced his forearms beside her head, "I'm waiting."

"What for?"

"You to kiss me." It was a challenged.

"What?" She snorted.

"Kiss me. That was the deal." He increased the gap between their bodies.

For several seconds she just looked at him. He could see the nerves, saw some of the apprehension as she considered whether to risk it, saw the hope as she thought about doing it, and then saw the panic.

"Gaby." He encouraged and waited. Slowly she pushed up, using her palms and her forearms to lift her upper body. She inched forward. He didn't lower his head to meet her. Just waited. Her eyes flicked to his lips then back to his eyes. A few inches away from his head he saw her almost loose her nerve. "Don't chicken out now, sweetheart." He whispered.

And she angled her head as she leaned in to press her lips to his. The tentative, tender way that she brushed her lips against his had his hands fisting in the tangled sheets as he fought for control. One small kiss carried a massive impact. Slowly she opened her mouth and gently ran her tongue against the seam of his lips, pressing until he opened his mouth in response. One hand lifted off the bed as she wrapped her fingers in his hair at the nape of his neck, and pressed his head closer. Her action tipped their balance and he rolled, taking her with him so that she was now on top.

He tried to slide his hands past the waist belt of her shorts, but they were tight, flush against her lower back. So instead he took the creative route and slid up the legs of her shorts, brushing past the back of her inner thigh, sliding between the juncture, aiming for her crotch. With his lips still fused to hers, his fingers met the sodden barrier of her cotton knickers. He cupped her. She arched, planted both hands beside his head, and straightened her arms. And as his fingers pressed against the cotton of her knickers, and rubbed abrasively against the tiny bundle of nerves. Ella sucked in a breath.

He withdrew his hand, grabbed fistfuls of her shorts and yanked upward, the tight material ground against her, rubbed against her, she whimpered as the friction shot her to instant arousal. He let go of the material, moved his lips from the underside of one breast, given her halter-necked crop top was askew and he kissed a pathway to her nipple. She moaned as he took it in his mouth and leaned away, gently elongating it. His palm moved her halter-necked crop top leaving it further askew. One hand grabbed the material again and tugged, the seam of the shorts rubbed coarsely against the sensitive flesh and she knew that he was going to make her come. Exhausted they lay panting on the bed, sucking in great gulps of air.

They lay side by side for several quiet minutes, panting, before he said, "I liked the way we do nothing." Again neither moved for several seconds. "Ready for more?" He asked as he reached for his pants and his wallet. "I think it's your turn." He put the packets on the bedside table. He pulled the duvet over both of them.

Ella licked her lips as she fought her anxiety, she slowly lifted her head and rolled onto her side, so that she faced him. "My turn." He smiled in encouragement and she slowly lowered her face so that she could kiss him. She kissed his forehead, his temple, his cheeks, his eyes, his jaw, his mouth. She moved slowly, inching across his face, shifting her body so that she could burrow beneath the duvet as she began to kiss his neck, his chest, his nipples. Then returned to pepper his face with kisses as she threw one leg over his hips and moved to sit astride him.

He murmured, "Take me in." He lifted his hips to help her.

She reached between their bodies and moved him into position, then slowly sank down on him. Waiting for the tightness to ease before accepting another inch. Her slow progress was exquisite torture for him. He felt her inner muscle clamped against his hardness, he felt her clench around him, sucking him in tighter, higher, but slowly, and his pulse rocketed.

"Fuuuuccck!" He groaned, fisted his hands in the duvet and did his best not to thrust high and hard. "You're still hot, so tight." He groaned as she took in another inch of satin coated steel.

She told him through a pant as she eased in another inch. "Are you normal?" That stopped him in his tracks as he considered what she said and did his best not to burst out laughing. But she felt the tremors in his body. "Are you laughing at me?"

"No. But you are killing me slowly." And with that he rolled them both so that she was on her back and he was buried to the hilt.

"Ohhhhhh!" She squealed. Pleasure built. He waited. Gave her time to get used to the intrusion. She clenched around him.

"Hon." He whispered hoarsely against her lips. "I need to move."

"So what's stopping you?" She grated, as her nerves signalled the imminent fireworks.

"I don't want to hurt you."

She countered. "You didn't the last time."

"I was out of control." He reminded her.

"Exactly. You have more control now." She mumbled against his neck.

He rocked his hips, the tiny movement sending him slightly deeper.