Chapter 2.

The kissing had been wonderful.
Really and truly so very wonderful, that I'd felt as if I would soar skywards forever..................

Never had I experienced such passion from one single act in my entire life before and I did not ever want it to end.
Kissing this man, I mean actually kissing him from the heart and not just following a film script, was such a truly magical experience that I found that now I had been totally captured within his spell.
As we parted I felt as if my knees had suddenly grown very weak and I wobbled a little. Then these lovely big hands grabbed me gently around my waist and I'd been grateful for my little bit of unbalance, for it meant that he was now holding me within his arms once more!

Reliving the events of last night had now given me a warm, fantastic glow inside, as I vividly remembered the way in which this wonderful, gentle man had held me in his arms, caressed me with light, sensual fingertips and kissed me with such passionate, tender lips that had totally taken my senses into orbit.

Now, standing beneath the soothing hot shower in this unfamiliar place, I had allowed my head to tilt right back to let the soaking wet tresses of my hair hang down the full length of my back.
I then dragged my hands slowly down my wet face and was instantly reminded of how soaked from the rain I'd actually been last night. Although this time the water was warming, soothing and comforting, rather than the coldness of stabbing raindrops that had hit me hard and stung at my skin.
The two of us had actually been caught out by the suddenness of a severe rain storm that had instantly soaked through our clothes and into our skin, but thankfully not our mood. Some may have believed it to have been somewhat romantic, but I begged to differ. I had been cold, I had shivered and my lovely new dress had clung to me like a limpet and had showed off every lump, bump and imperfection that I possessed.
But that did not deter me from the wonderful new feelings that had been coursing throughout my entire body. I felt as if I'd been waiting for these moments since forever and I wasn't going to allow anything to spoil it, not even the rain!

Now, as I began to think back, I hoped that my memory could serve me well and might be jogged as to the very reason why I had ended up being in this unknown room in the first place.
It was all such a confusing blur that I had woken up in that lovely comfortable, warm bed in this most wonderful of rooms and not in my own bed in my own little flat!
Could it really be possible that I was in fact......................
In his house!!

My heart began to pound frantically inside my chest and I felt suddenly very dizzy.
Oh my.......... Could this really be true?
Could I actually be here? Inside the home of film star Alan Rickman?
Could that be even possible?

As I continued to stand beneath this luxurious, warm shower with all sorts of lovely expensive lotions and potions at my disposal, I had at first believed that I may have woken up in one of those very expensive, lavish hotels somewhere.
Maybe I had, but it was really hard for me to remember the circumstances that had brought me here in the first place. It was also kind of odd why Silva was also here. If this was indeed a hotel room, then why was she so familiar with everything?
I concluded then that this really must be the home of Alan Rickman, but why was I here?
What had happened last night for me to end up staying inside his beautiful house?
To say that I felt confused was a severe understatement and bewilderment was absolutely prevalent in my poor old befuddled mind.

God........ , I do hope that I hadn't disgraced or shown myself up somehow.  That would have been an absolute disaster!
Oh, heaven's I wished that I could remember the turn of events  that had resulted in me ending up in this room........
Probably in his home!
Of all the places!
This was pretty mad to say the very least!

I had to think back to the events of last night. I had to get it right in my own head and try my absolute hardest to relive those wonderful moments of last night................................