Chapter 1.

Well....... it had finally happened.
All the doubts, self disbelieving and lack of confidence that I had held within me for, what had seemed like a lifetime ago, had now evaporated............... For good.

I rolled over in the luxury of the most comfortable bed that had ever been my privilege to have slept in and smiled to myself with satisfaction.
This had been it.
This is what it had all been about and I felt absolutely fantastic.

I took in a long, deep breath, breathing in the most wonderful scent of freshly laundered sheets as I stretched out an arm to touch the warmth of the naked male body I knew would be lying there beside me.
I was able to feel him and stroke my hand over his soft, delicate skin.  Touching him like this felt so wonderful as I  drew my fingers tentatively down the whole length of his body. 
He moved, at my intimate touch and gently started to awake from his slumber. I hadn't meant to disturb him from his sleep, but I couldn't help myself from reaching out towards him and to caress  the body that, just last night had helped this naive young girl to, at last become a woman.
A low deep moan now resonated from his throat as he began to stir and flutter open sleepy eyelids, so I reached over to cup a hand onto the side of his handsome face. He turned to look at me and smiled before rolling over and taking me into those strong arms that had held me so tightly the night before.
He was tired and barely awake but he did have a certain kind of satisfied aurora about him as we now lay naked together in one another's arms, contentment was ours, wallowing in the after glow of our exciting night of love making.

I was now resting my head upon his chest and could feel its gentle, soothing rise and fall as he breathed soundly. I closed my eyes once more, whilst my fingers gently touched at his sparse chest hair that tickled slightly at my nostrils. I just could not believe how  totally relaxed, happy and fulfilled I now felt as I lay here within the arms of the man that I knew I truly loved.
Nothing on earth could ever get any better than this.....................

"Gwen! Gwen! Are you awake in there?". 

Someone was shouting my name.
A sudden shrill females voice was shouting from the other side of the bedroom door, followed by the rat a tat tat noise frantically knocking on it.

"Gwen!".   The voice persisted.

I moved my head up slightly, wondering who on earth it could be and why was my name being called out so frantically like this.

"Please Gwen....... Are you're alright in there!".   The voice went on.

"Tell her to go away".  The male voice spoke gruffly from beside me as he stirred with frustration.

I pulled myself up onto my elbows and frowned.
Why was she asking me if I was alright?
I was in fact, the happiest I'd ever been in a long time, so why all the fuss? and who was that person shouting anyway?

The body beside me grunted as he now turned away from me in discontentment, taking the thick, warm duvet with him.
  I looked over at him and felt saddened that the closeness of our cuddle had been stopped so abruptly by the persistence of that person standing on the other side of the door.

"Gwen?".  The voice came again. "Gwen!".

"Just fucking answer her will you".   The man's voice grumbled, from the depths of his pillow and duvet.

I looked over at him, surprised and quite shocked by his apparent  bad mood.
Perhaps he wasn't really a morning person.
Maybe he was someone who found it hard to be civil when they  first woke up or perhaps he was just exhausted from the exertions of last night. Whatever it was, he did seem particularly annoyed about being disturbed in this way.
I frowned at the shape from beneath the duvet, as all I could see now was just this large mound that breathed heavily.
He had been so kind, gentle and attentive last night and so very tender and loving that it was hard to believe that he now seemed so very angry.