Chapter Twelve

A/N: I love this chapter by the way. 😍 NSFW YES! 🙌 Sometimes my imagination is a beautiful place...

Muahahahaha 😆

Yuzuru:

My head was swimming. I didn't mind though because I felt great. I felt better than great. I felt AMAZING. I hadn't known what to expect from spending the day with Javi's friends, but they had been awesome. It was silly, but I spent a lot of my time around people who knew who I was and they all either treated me like I was an outcast or like I was made of glass. It had been fun hanging out with people who didn't really know who I was. It made me feel...like I was floating in the clouds. Or maybe that was the alcohol...I wasn't quite sure.

I heard the shower switch off inside the bathroom and when Javi opened the door the light from inside hit my eyes and I squinted, but I opened them again because damn... the way the light was shining on his body was beautiful. Drops of water he hadn't wiped away twinkled and the dips and valleys of his muscles were cast in dark shadows that made my breath catch in my throat.

"You should be asleep. We have practice in the morning." He said.

"Can't sleep." I mumbled.

"How come?" He asked and I kept my eyes on him as he walked over to his wardrobe. The muscles in his back flexed when he grabbed the handles and pulled it open. A drop of water shifted over his shoulder blade and slid down the ridge of his spine so slowly it made me want to lick it. Javi was right. I should be asleep. If I was asleep I would be able to lick it. Why wasn't I asleep again? It was probably the coffee.

"Coffee is bad." I answered belatedly and I almost choked on my spit when the towel around his waist dropped to the floor. I grabbed the pillow by my head and used it to cover my face, but I really should have used it to cover my crotch. I could feel myself getting hard and my cheeks burned with embarrassment. It would look too obvious if I moved it now, right?

I sucked in a sharp breath when I felt the bed dip and Javi moved the pillow from my face. He looked like he was about to say something, but he paused and something in his eyes changed.

"You really are too cute." It was the way he said it so softly that made me blush harder and my pants got even tighter. I didn't think I was cute at all, but he didn't look like he was lying... in fact, his eyes drifted down to stare at my lips and ...

I felt him move like he was going to get off the bed and my heart skipped a beat as I panicked. No... I reached out quickly to grab his arm and keep him near me.

"Wait." I breathed. I wasn't dreaming right? I knew that somewhat, but I knew I hadn't imagined what I saw in his eyes either. It looked like he wanted to kiss me. Did he want to kiss me? I let my hand smooth over his skin slowly, moving up his arm and drifting up the side of his neck so I could slide my hand up into his hair. I'd wanted to do that so badly in the car earlier. It felt as soft as it looked. I curled my fingers on his scalp and when he moaned, I couldn't remember why I was taking so long.

It didn't take any effort at all to drag him closer to me and I sighed with relief when his lips finally pressed against mine. In the back of my mind I was slightly aware that this was a bad idea, but I was already drowning, moaning softly in the way it made my toes curl when he pried my lips open and his tongue brushed over mine gently. Jesus, is this why people were so obsessed with kissing?

"Yuzu..." He whispered when I pulled back because I needed to breathe. This close, I could see his eyes were dark and a shiver ran through me when I felt his hand curl around my waist. I lifted my head again and my lips just brushed over his again when his grip tightened. "Yuzu...you're drunk."