Chapter Twenty Nine

Yuzuru:

"Okaasan?" Javi's face scrunched up as he muttered the word uncertainly. My eyes went to my mother who looked a little surprised. Her mouth dropped open and her eyes were slightly round. It was quiet for what felt like ages before my mother visibly pulled herself together and sat down at the table with her own cup of tea.

"I'm sorry. Was that - " Javi blurted out when she opened her mouth but she smiled at him softly and shook her head.

"No." She murmured. "I don't mind if you call me Okaasan. I just realized..." She trailed off slowly and looked at me carefully from across the table.

"Realized what?" I asked.

"Nandemonai." She smiled again and took a sip of her tea. "Will you boys be going straight to practice?" The competition was only on Friday so we had a couple of days.

"Coach said we'll go down to the rink this evening." Javi answered her. I watched the both of them as they fumbled their way around in a mess of Japanese and English, trying to figure out the strange expression my mother had on her face. Hmm.

I raised my eyebrow at Javi when we entered the elevator and he pressed number 6 instead of the ground floor.

"I thought you said you wanted me to show you around Tokyo?"

"I do." He said as the door closed. "But we can do that later."

"Javi..." I chuckled softly. He smirked at me but said nothing as we rode up the two floors. I followed after him as he led me to his room and slid past him when he opened the door for me with a flourish. There wasn't much of a difference between his room and mine...except for the fact that there was only one bed.

I was pulling off my jacket when Javi came up behind me and pressed his lips on the back of my neck.

"I missed you..."

"I missed you too." I whispered, shivering when his stubble grazed over my skin. I sank into him when he tugged me back against his chest.

"Tu piel es muy suave." He murmured in my ear. "No quiero dejar de tocarte." I didn't understand what he was saying at all, but my skin still rippled with goose bumps. There was nothing sexier in this world than Javi whispering in my ear in Spanish. I moaned his name when his hands slipped under my shirt and my eyes fluttered shut when they brushed over my nipples.

I was grateful when he moved us over to the bed before my knees could give out under me. I fell back on it with a bounce and just lay there for a moment, taking in the sight of Javi stripping off his clothes. Damn. I had been a little aroused since the moment he'd kissed me behind my mother's back, but now I was so hard I felt like I was going crazy. He tsked when he noticed I was still dressed and I swallowed hard when he gripped the bottom of my pants and jerked them off with one strong pull.

"Off." He gestured at my shirt and I wrestled it off while he climbed onto the bed, hovering over me. My shirt hadn't even hit the floor before Javi was on me, latching his mouth onto my neck and biting gently. I couldn't help arching into his touch when his hands slid around my waist.

"Hayaku..." I mumbled and clawed my nails along the length of his back to pull him closer to me. "I want you inside me."

"I know, baby." He replied, and pushed my legs apart with his knees. I hissed when his lube-slick fingers slid into me, stretching me slowly to get me ready. "OK?" He asked me when I started to rock my hips. When I nodded he shifted between my legs and finally pushed inside with a burn that was so familiar to me now it made me want to cry with pleasure.