Kindergarten

Midoriya Izuku

Ichika's arms were around her father's neck. Midoriya carried her up until the school gate, then he put her down.

"Ichika, this is your new school!" Midoriya said with a wide smile.

Ichika ran behind Midoriya and hid her face. She peeked out from behind her father's legs. Her eyes were staring at somewhere.

"What's wrong, Ichika? What are you staring at?" [Name] asked. She and Midoriya followed where Ichika was staring.

"HIEEE!!! KACCHAN?!"

A certain ash blonde haired man turned his head toward them.

"DEKU?!"

"Look, Ichika! Katsuya-kun is here too! You already have a friend in the school!" [Name] happily said to Ichika.

"NO, DON'T!" Midoriya quickly shouted.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT, DEKU?!"

The two men started to run around the school, with Midoriya trying to dodge every explosions sent by Bakugou.

Bakugou Katsuki

[Name] shook her head at her husband, who was chasing Midoriya. People were staring at them. Well, who wouldn't recognize those two pro heroes?

"They never change, don't they?" [Name] said with a small laugh and Midoriya's wife agreed to that.

[Name] crouched down beside her son. Katsuya then wrapped his small arms around her neck.

"Kacchan, are you excited for your first day?" [Name] asked.

"No." Katsuya replied by shaking his head.

"Now, don't be like that!" [Name] chuckled, patting his head. Katsuya let go of his mother when he saw his father approaching them.

"Ah, you should go in together with Ichika. Isn't it nice to have someone you know on your first day?" [Name] smiled.

Katsuya stared at his playmate, Ichika.

"Bye-bye, mom and dad." Katsuya said. Then, he walked toward Ichika and took her hand, much to his father dismay.

"WHAT THE-"

"Aww, how cute!" [Name] squealed while holding onto Bakugou's arm to prevent him from flying toward his son.

Midoriya's jaws were also on the grounds.

Todoroki Shouto

Todoroki's family walked together to Shouya's new school. Shouya was holding both of his parents's hand.

"This is your school from now on, Shouya." [Name] said.

Shouya nodded his head as he looked around. There were some familiar students. Todoroki picked up his son and carried him.

"Be a good student until your mother picks you up okay, Shouya?" Todoroki said.

"Okay, dad." Shouya replied and wrapped his arms around Todoroki's neck.

"Can you two look here for a moment?" [Name] asked and the two males turned their heads toward her. Suddenly, a click from her phone was heard.

"Hehe, you two look cute in here." [Name] said, chuckling at the photo she just took. A photo to remember her son's first day of school.

Shouya walked into the school after giving her mother an embrace.

Iida Tenya

"Did you forget anything?"

"I don't think so."

"Did you bring your books?"

"Yes, I do."

"Lunchbox?"

"Yes."

"Pencil case?"

"Yes."

"So, did you forget anything?"

"No, I didn't."

"Good girl." Iida patted Yuki's head, praising her. She really grew up according to his expectations. Disciplined and intelligent. [Name] was quite sad though.

"I'll be going in now. See you later, Mother." Yuki bowed down to her mother.

"Yeah... I'll come to pick you up later." [Name] waved at Yuki as she walked into the school.

[Name] looked around the school. There were many parents seeing their children off on the first day of kindergarten. The children hugged their parents, some are hiding behind them shyly. She actually hoped Yuki was like that.

"I'm sure Yuki will be a great person." Iida said, his eyes were still watching her daughter.

"... I hope so..." [Name] replied.

Well, anything is fine as long as she is happy. She's her daughter after all.

Kirishima Eijiro

"Higher! Higher!" Ryuu exclaimed.

"Okay, let's go higher!" Kirishima raised his son as high as he could.

"Eijiro! Watch out for branches!"

Kirishima placed Ryuu on his shoulders as they walked toward Ryuu's school.

"You are so excited today, Ryuu." [Name] commented.

"Super excited!" Ryuu replied cheerfully. He's really similar to his father in many ways. And that is actually quite nice.

"By the way..." [Name] trailed off. Both the redheads looked at her with the same smile on their faces.

"Why aren't you bringing your school bag?"

The three of them stopped their tracks and stared at each other. Then, Kirishima's face turned into a shocked one.

"I LEFT IT ON THE SOFA!"