Quirk

Midoriya Izuku

"Izuku, did you break the vase on the table?" [Name] suddenly asked.

"HUH?! N-no, I didn't... What happened?" Midoriya stuttered, looking at his wife's confused expression.

"Then, was it Ichika?" She asked, raising a brow.

"Come here for a sec." [Name] said, dragging Midoriya to the living room. She pointed to some shattered pieces of the vase on the table.

"Eh? It looks as if someone crushed it." Midoriya pointed out.

"Yeah, it doesn't look like someone bumped onto it. Where's Ichika anyway?" [Name] asked.

Both of them walked toward their daughter's room. They peeked in and saw Ichika covering herself with the blanket, trembling.

"What's wrong, Ichika?" Midoriya immediately rushed to her.

Ichika was sobbing as she hid her face with her hands.

"I'm sorry...!" She sobbed out.

"The vase... I broke... it..."

"I was just... touching it... but it... suddenly..."

Ichika wailed louder, feeling guilty, as her parents stared at her.

"Ichika, that's wonderful!" [Name] beamed.

"You manifested your quirk!"

Ichika raised her head at her parents, who were beyond happy. She was still confused, though.

"Here comes another successor of All Might!"

Bakugou Katsuki

"Damned weather." Bakugou growled.

He was sitting on the sofa, setting up the air conditioner to the lowest temperatures. He just returned from picking up his son from the kindergarten.

Katsuya wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"Do you want some ice cream?" [Name]'s voice came out from the kitchen.

"Am I a kid to you?" Bakugou snarled.

"I wasn't asking you. I was asking Katsuya."

Bakugou growled louder.

"But I want it too!"

There was a laugh coming from the kitchen.

"Hey." Katsuya called out.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING?!"

"You."

"CALL ME DAD YOU SON OF- [NAME]!"

Katsuya gestured at his father to move his face toward him. Bakugou let out a sigh and ducked, leaning his face toward his son. Katsuya placed his hand on Bakugou's cheeks, surprising him.

A loud blast erupted from the living room and [Name] rushed in. She was greeted by the scene of a burnt Bakugou chasing his son around.

Todoroki Shouto

"Oh, we are out of ice." [Name] said.

Todoroki held out his right hand and created some ice.

"Um, you don't have to do that you know. It's kind of weird, having to eat your quirk." [Name] said.

"But it's quicker this way." Todoroki replied.

Shouya stared at his father. Then, he looked at his own right hand. He clenched it as he concentrated.