Injury

Midoriya Izuku

Midoriya was cornered by a group of villains, separating him from his wife and daughter. They thought they could take on him by quantity.

But they were very wrong.

Midoriya knocked them out in a second, hurrying toward his family. He searched for them and when he saw them, his eyes widened.

"M-Mommy!" Ichika screamed when [Name] took another blow for her. Her body was covered in blood.

Something inside Midoriya snapped and he kicked the villain hurting his wife with almost 100% of his full power, meaning he almost killed him.

Midoriya blinked, realizing what he has done. He panicked and was about to find the villain.

He turned his head at Ichika's sobbing. Feeling partly at fault, he crouched down beside her.

"Daddy... Mommy got hurt while protecting me... I'm sorry..." She sobbed.

Family always come first than work.

Midoriya immediately carried [Name] in his back and Ichika held onto his neck, dangling on his chest. He ran at full speed toward the hospital.

"Your mother is strong, right Ichika?" Midoriya said, smiling to his daughter. He felt [Name]'s arms tightened.

"You've done enough, [Name]-chan. It's time to rest."

"I won't let this happen anymore. Next time, I'll be the one to protect you two."

Bakugou Katsuki

Bakugou was in a rampage.

He literally blew everything up into dust, whether they're things or even villains. He knew villains always want his head, but he didn't expect for them to hurt his dear little family.

Bakugou told [Name] and Katsuya to get out of there immediately. They left the place, leaving Bakugou to crush those villains.

"[Name]?"

She raised her head at the familiar voice.

"Midoriya..." She mumbled.

"Why are you here? Where's Kacchan?" The green haired hero asked and [Name] explained everything.

"I see. Help is going to arrive soon so keep yourself safe until then. I have to go to Kacchan's place."

[Name] nodded and Midoriya left to help Bakugou. A minute later, the polices arrived but Bakugou was already finished.

He dragged the villains by their collars.

[Name] breathed out a sigh of relief. Her eyes moved to one of the villains, who was fumbling with a gun.

Her eyes widened when he took an aim.

[Name] turned around, immediately grabbing Katsuya and moved him behind her. She shielded him with her own body as the loud sound of gun echoed.

Bakugou stood there, frozen.

"M-Mom...?"

[Name] coughed out some blood.

Katsuya's eyes welled up in tears as he screamed.

"Stop it, Kacchan!"

Midoriya and some polices held Bakugou back, afraid that the hero might kill. Bakugou's bloodshot eyes glared at the villain.

He was dying to kill the one who hurt his beloved.

Todoroki Shouto