Cooking Time!

Midoriya Izuku

Midoriya was very touched.

He hasn't stopped smiling for the past hour and his face became stiff. He was making dinner with his daughter in the kitchen and she reminded him of his mother.

Well, she literally looks like his mother.

"Dad, how much salt should I put?" Ichika asked.

"Hm? As much as you want." Midoriya said with a smile, in which Ichika squinted her eyes at him.

"... I mean, just a little bit is fine."

Midoriya watched Ichika as she cooked. Being the good house-daddy he is... He demonstrated how to flip over an egg without using a spatula.

"Wow, how can you do that?" Ichika asked in amazement. "Is that a result of cooking for almost fifteen years?"

"... You're right." Midoriya muttered.

When Ichika tried to flip the egg by moving the frying pan, the egg fell to the floors and they had to make another one.

Bakugou Katsuki

Just before she left, [Name] told this to her husband and children.

"I'm going to be very late so Katsuki, can you make dinner for today? Or you can ask Kacchan to cook for you or maybe you can cook together! See you!"

And here he is, smirking like a maniac.

Bakugou closed the cookbook in front of him with a slap. He was determined to teach his son how to be a great cook just like him.

And he hoped they'll get closer because of it.

"I'm going to teach that brat how to respect his father..." He let out a cocky smile, nodding to himself.

"Oi. Dinner's ready."

Bakugou turned his head around and saw the food prepared on top of the dining table. His two younger children were happily sitting on their chairs.

"Brother's food is just as good as Mom's!" Itsuki said and Mizuki nodded eagerly.

Bakugou dragged his feet to the table with a scowl.

He forgot that he is HIS brat.

Todoroki Shouto

Todoroki and Shouya prefer to go out and eat soba rather than to cook.

"Well, Renji and Reina are not crazy over soba like us so let's make something for them." Shouya said.

"It's been a while since the last time I cooked..." Todoroki muttered. "I don't even remember how to hold a knife."

Todoroki had to watch a tutorial of cooking from youtube.

"How can his hand move that fast..." He mumbled as he watched the stranger on his screen. After a few minutes, he finally finished.

"Alright, let's do this." He said as he rolled his sleeves up and Shouya imitated his father.

They actually cooked well, even though they moved quite slow since they're not used to it. Todoroki had to go back and forth to his youtube video.

"Ah..." Todoroki trailed off.

"What's wrong?" Shouya asked.

"I mistook this soy sauce for the salty one."

When the twins ate his food, they threw up because of how salty it was.

Iida Tenya