Hit by a Quirk (1)

Midoriya Izuku

Ichika stared at the two high schoolers in front of her. She was holding her younger brother, both looking confused and terrified.

"Um, who are you?" Ichika asked. "Why do you look so much like my Dad?"

Midoriya stuttered with a red face. He flailed his arms around and Ichika noticed the bandages around them.

"W-w-w-what happened?! I-I was at the infirmary and- [Name]-san!" Midoriya turned to a young [Name] beside him. She was looking at the calendar on the desk.

"Midoriya-kun, we're in the future!" [Name] exclaimed.

"Wha- How- A quirk?! It must be a quirk, right?! I wonder what kind of quirk that can throw us into the future... If a villain has that kind of quirk then maybe *mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter*"

Hiro watched Midoriya with an o shaped mouth.

"He's Daddy!" He exclaimed to his sister.

"No doubt!" Ichika smiled, finally relaxing a bit.

"Oh, I get it! You two are Midoriya-kun's children, right?" [Name] asked, smiling. "You look like him, especially you." She turned to Ichika.

"Midoriya-kun, you have children in the future! You're getting married!" She said to Midoriya.

"M-m-married?! T-to whom?!"

"To her." Ichika and Hiro pointed to [Name].

And then Midoriya fainted.

Bakugou Katsuki

"Huh?! Are you saying that I have brats in the future?!" Bakugou roared to Katsuya.

[Name] blinked in confusion. It was so weird for her to see two Bakugous at the same time. One was as violent as usual and the other one was rather calm.

"I won't get married! I don't have time taking care of shitty brats! ... So, did I become the number one hero?"

"And I also wonder why you bother to bring me to this world." Katsuya spat.

"Oi, answer the damn question!"

"So lame." Itsuki laughed while holding onto Bakugou's pants.

"Get off me, extras! Oi, woman! Let's find a way back already!" Bakugou yelled to [Name] as he walked toward her. He blinked in shock when Katsuya moved her away from him.

"Tch. Why do you love a man like her, Mom?" Katsuya asked.

"Mom?"

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING MOM, YOU SHITHEAD?!"

"Bakugou-kun, does this mean-"

"NUH-UH. NOT A DAMN CHANCE! THERE'S NO WAY THAT I-"

He stopped shouting when he saw a much younger girl who looks exactly like [Name] walking over to him. She looked up toward him.

"Ah, Daddy!" She exclaimed while pointing at him. She hugged his legs. "It's Daddy in high school uniform!"

Oh boy, Bakugou wanted to faint right then.

Todoroki Shouto

Todoroki's eyebrows were furrowed as deep as the ocean.

"Are you my secret twin or something?"

"No, I'm not. I'm your son in about twenty years or so." Shouya smiled.