Tears

Midoriya Izuku

"Wahhhhh!!!"

In a flash, Midoriya was already beside his crying daughter.

"What's wrong, Ichika?!" He asked, panicked. He then saw blood on his daughter's knees.

"Oh, you fell down... I'm sorry Dad wasn't there to help you..." Midoriya bit his lips, feeling guilty.

"Daddy, it hurts!" Ichika sobbed, rubbing her eyes.

"Don't worry, Dad will make the pain go away, okay?" Midoriya carefully picked her up and set her on the couch. He took the first aid kit and treated Ichika's wounds.

Maybe after years of getting hurt here and there, he became very skilled with bandages.

"Bad pain, go away!" Midoriya blew Ichika's bandaged knees.

"Does it still hurt?" Midoriya asked with a smile.

"It does..."

Bakugou Katsuki

It has been five minutes and Katsuya didn't let go of his mother's waist. He was literally glued to her, his face on her stomach.

[Name] didn't suspect anything. All she knew was her son and husband were playing together. Suddenly, her son came toward her and hugged her until now.

When she felt something wet on her stomach, she looked down on Katsuya.

"Katsuya, are you sweating? I'll turn on the air conditioner if you're hot." [Name] said, standing up. Katsuya was still clutching onto his mother's clothes, like a koala.

When a sob left his mouth, [Name] snapped.

"Katsuki, what did you do to your son?!"

[Name] raised Katsuya and embraced him. Katsuya's sobs got louder as he hugged her neck.

"IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT!"

"Come out here!"

Bakugou locked the door.

Todoroki Shouto

"Sis was asking about you yesterday." Todoroki said.

"What did she ask about?" [Name] asked.

The two were inside their room. Todoroki was lying on the bed and [Name] was sitting beside him. They were making small talks.

"She wants us to visit her sometime. She said she has something to give you."

"The last time we visited her was... last week, wasn't it?"

Suddenly, the door to their room was slid open. The two looked on the door. There was their son, Shouya, peeking with teary eyes.

Todoroki jerked up from his bed with wide eyes and [Name] rushed to her son.

"What's wrong, Shouya?" She asked with worry, immediately wrapped her arms around his tiny body.

"Mom left me..." Shouya wailed on his mother's shoulder.

"What?"

"You went to... somewhere without... telling me..." He sobbed. "Mommy... don't go..." His sobs became louder.

[Name] knew he had a nightmare, but her heart still aches, seeing her son crying.

"Mom won't go anywhere, Shouya." [Name] comforted her son.

Todoroki let out a sigh of relief. He thought something bad happened to his son or what. He walked to Shouya and patted his head.

"Don't worry, Shouya. Dad won't let Mom go anywhere and leave us."

Shouya nodded.

That night, the three slept together.

Iida Tenya

"Yuki?" [Name] called out softly.

Yuki slowly turned her head toward her, trying not to show her face.

"Poor girl..." She muttered under her breath, embracing her daughter.

Yuki's shoulders shook as she cried.

"It's okay, Dad won't get mad if you lose the book." [Name] said, patting her head.

Yuki shook her head.

"I don't want ro disappoint Dad..." She let out a shaky breath. "Dad said it's his favorite book and I..."

She couldn't continue as she choked on her tears.

"We will get him a new one. Let's not tell him about this. It's our little secret, okay?" [Name] smiled at Yuki, who finally nods.

She wiped her face, trying to stop her tears.

"What if he finds out?" Yuki asked.

"He will never yell at you, Yuki. But if he did, Mom will get him back for you."

Yuki buried her face back on her mother's neck, nodding.

Kirishima Eijiro

Kirishima was playing with Ryuu. They were playing and playing and playing until Ryuu started to cry.

"Eijiro? Why is Ryuu crying?" [Name] asked.

"Huh?" Kirishima looked at his son, who was wiping his tears away.

"Oh, he laughed too hard!" Kirishima grinned.

"Dad's impression of Uncle Katsuki is the best!" Ryuu laughed again.

[Name] chuckled. Of course her son won't cry. He's a manly son!

Hello, everyone! I just want to thank all of you who read this story!
500 reads already, even though I just published this book, I'm amazed!
Thank you very much for reading!
Lots of Love!