Out Cold

Midoriya Izuku

It's been a week and [Name] is still unconscious. Midoriya was very busy with his hero works and he left Ichika at the hospital.

Ichika never left her mother. And another thing she promised to herself, was to not cry.

"I won't cry until mommy wakes up." She said to herself.

So here she is, sitting beside her mother, trying to hold her tears. She kept thinking why her mother won't open her eyes.

"I'm back, Ichika... How's your mother?" Midoriya asked as he walked inside.

Ichika shook her head.

Midoriya noticed her trembling shoulders. He walked over to her and patted her head.

"It's okay to cry, you know. You don't have to hold it inside. Dad cried a lot too when Dad was still young." Midoriya said.

"No. I won't cry if mommy doesn't open her eyes." Ichika stated.

"... Isn't it usually the opposite? That you won't stop crying if she doesn't wake up?"

Ichika shook her head, frowning at her father.

"I won't mind sleeping for another week if Ichika won't cry..." A new voice piped in and the two green heads jumped in surprise.

They bursted out in tears when they saw [Name] awake.

"[Name]!"

"If Mom sleeps again then I won't stop crying forever!"

[Name] chuckled at them.

"Then I won't be sleeping again."

Bakugou Katsuki

Katsuya sat beside his unconscious mother. He would clasp his hands together and pray for his mother to open her eyes every single day.

"Brat. You need to eat this or you're going to get sick." Bakugou said. He was sitting on the couch, eating a lunchbox he made before they visit the hospital.

Katsuya paid him no attention.

"You wanna join your mother over there? I don't think I can take care of you though. I'm busy enough taking care of [Name]." Bakugou spat.

Katsuya glared at his father and finally walked over to him. He ate his father's handmade lunch and it tasted good. While he was eating, Katsuya noticed that his father's eyes never left his mother.

"You... act like you don't care but-"

Katsuya couldn't finish his sentence no cause Bakugou suddenly jumped from his seat and rushed toward [Name], startling the younger boy.

"[Name], can you hear me?! How are you feeling?"

Katsuya was more surprised with his father's behavior than his mother waking up.

Todoroki Shouto

Shouya never left his mother's side. From the moment he woke up until he sleep, he sat beside his mother, talking to her.

"Mom, it's already morning."

"Mom, Dad is working now."

"Please wake up..."

He fiddled with his fingers, face painted with worry.

"Mom, I miss you. Please wake up soon. I want the three of us to spend time together." Shouya mumbled.

"... I'm sorry I'm not as strong as Dad... I promise I will get stronger so I can protect you like Dad..."

"... That's so sweet of you..."

Shouya jerked his head up in surprise.

"Mom!" He exclaimed, placing his tiny hands on his mother's arm. "Mom, you woke up!"

"Have you been staying with me ever since I passed out? Thank you, Shouya." [Name] patted his head after she sat up.

The door slid open and Todoroki walked in, looking exhausted. He saw the scene in front of him and his eyes widened.

"[Name]!"

In a second, Todoroki had his arms wrapped around [Name].

"I'm so glad you're awake..." He breathed out a sigh of relief.

[Name] buried her face on Todoroki's shoulder. Smiling, she thanked the God for being able to see them again.

Iida Tenya

"Are you alright?"

"Do you need some water?"

"Can you go to the bathroom yourself?"

"Here, let me help you."

[Name] stared at her husband, who was busy blowing her porridge for breakfast.

"Tenya, I can eat by myself, you know. It's not like I broke my hand or anything." She said.

"No, please. At least let me do this for you." He said, still feeling guilty of her injuries.

"Get well soon, Mother..." Yuki said beside her mother.

"Thank you, sweetheart." [Name] smiled adorably at her daughter.

"I guess it's kinda nice, getting pampered like this..."

"Here, open your mouth."

"... On second thought, this is quite embarrassing. I'll eat by myself."

"No, you can't, Mother! You have to rest well so you can recover!"

[Name] sighed in defeat. At least she's showrred by affection from her loved ones.

Kirishima Eijiro

Kirishima spent three days in [Name]'s hospital room. He would stare at her peaceful face, looking at the small wounds on her beautiful face.

He would tell her to wake up and apologize that he wasn't there to save her.

Until one day, [Name] suddenly opened her tired eyes.

"[Name]!" Kirishima was beyond happy.

"Mom is awake!" Ryuu jumped in joy.

[Name] glanced at them. She muttered something. They couldn't hear because of the mask she was wearing.

"What is it, [Name]? Don't force yourself to talk. Oh, I'll get the doctor!"

Kirishima panicked when his wife forcefully took off the mask from her mouth.

"I couldn't sleep peacefully because you keep apologizing again and again..."

"I'm sick of hearing your apologies..." She muttered.

Kirishima kept staring at her with worry.

"... But it made me want to see your face so bad." She gave a small smile, gesturing him to come closer.

Kirishima immediately buried his face beside her and she patted his hair.

"I'm so glad you're awake..."

"... And I'm glad I woke up."

Thank you all for reading and commenting this story! It's very fun to read all of your comments, I'm sorry if I didn't reply to some of you. It's been two months since the last time I updated and I'm still very busy now. Finals are coming up, but I will try my best to write if I have some free times!

Once again, thank you for reading!