Supermarket

Midoriya Izuku

Ichika's small steps brought her to the meat section. She looked around and her parents were nowhere to be seen.

"Izuku, what do you want for dinner?" [Name] asked.

"Oh! I'll cook dinner for today. What do you want, [Name]?" Midoriya asked back.

"Really?! I'll gladly eat anything you made for me!" [Name] beamed at him and he blushed.

"By the way, where's Ichika?" [Name] asked, looking around.

"WHAT?! WHERE'S ICHIKA?!" Midoriya panicked. He immediately dropped the basket he was carrying and left [Name].

"ICHIKA!!!"

[Name] sighed, thinking why she let her daughter wander off alone. But, her husband is searching for her now so it will be fine.

Sure enough, Midoriya returned a minute later, holding a crying Ichika.

"Mom!" Ichika called in between her cries, reaching out to her mother.

[Name] took her daughter from Midoriya's arms.

"It's okay, it's okay. Mommy is here. I'm sorry..." [Name] patted Ichika's back.

Bakugou Katsuki

"No."

Katsuya glared at his father, who didn't even spare a glance at him. Leaving his father with his things, Katsuya made his way to his mother.

"Mom." He called out.

[Name] turned her head toward Katsuya.

"Yes, Kacchan?" She asked as she picked him up. "Why are you alone? Where's your dad?"

"I want this." Katsuya said, showing a car toy at his mother.

"Um... Dad doesn't allow you to buy that, huh?" [Name] asked and Katsuya nodded.

"And you shouldn't, too."

Both of them looked behind and saw Bakugou there. He was staring, more like glaring, at them as he pushed the cart.

"But, I think Katsuya doesn't have this, right?" [Name] asked.

"I don't care. You shouldn't spoil the brat." Bakugou said, snatching the toy from Katsuya's hand.

"Ah! Give it back!" Katsuya tried to reach for the toy, but Bakugou held it higher.

Katsuya glared at his father, who glared back at him. Soon, he started to pout and he hid his face on his mother's neck. His arms tightened around her.

"... Katsuki?"

"Nope."

Katsuya didn't raise his face at all, even when his mother called him.

"Mom will buy you ice cream in return." [Name] said, but Katsuya didn't respond. "Let's eat ice cream together, okay?"

Still, she got no response.

"Just the two of us. Dad doesn't get any because he's mean."

"What?!"

Katsuya finally raised his head.

"WHAT THE F-"

"Language." [Name] frowned at Bakugou.

"Let's go, Kacchan!" She smiled as she kissed Katsuya's cheek.

Katsuya stared at his father as his mother carried him away. Katsuya sticks out his tongue at him.

The two of them left Bakugou alone, exploding the shopping cart.