What's wrong, Mommy?

Midoriya Izuku

"Mommy?" Hiro called out carefully.

[Name] pressed the buttons on the TV remote, browsing the channels. When the remote suddenly stopped working, she started to press it really hard.

With a click of tongue, she hit the remote on the couch, startling the poor boy.

"Ah, [Name], I-I'll fix it for you!"

Midoriya quickly took the remote from her and changed the batteries. [Name] sighed as she looked at her son.

"Why are you crying?" She asked.

"M-m-mommy i-is..." Hiro wailed and ran to his sister.

"Oh boy, what did I do to him?" [Name] asked, looking confused.

"Its because Mom is so scary." Ichika said, cradling her little brother. "But really, are you okay, Mom? You don't look happy."

When Midoriya turned around to give her the remote, he shrieked at the gloomy aura around her, he had to flail his hand around to clear it away.

"[Name]! It's okay! I'll make your favorite food now!" Midoriya frantically ran around the house.

"I hate this..." She mumbled. She hates her period because it makes her like this.

"I-I'm sorry..." Ichika muttered, in verge of tears.

"Please don't hate us!!!" Hiro wailed.

"No, no, that's not what I meant! I'm sorry!"

Bakugou Katsuki

"OLD MANNNNN!!!"

"Motherf-"

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY MOM?!"

"... What?"

Bakugou walked into the living room. He stood in confusion as he watched his two youngest children comforting a crying [Name]. His oldest son was literally trying to murder him with his eyes.

"Do I look like I fucking now?" Bakugou hissed at Katsuya.

"Well you should. You're his fu- damn husband."

"You curse like that in front of your mother and we both won't hear the end of it."

Katsuya literally gave him the look that says"bitchwhycanyoucursebutIcantbutfineilovemommorethanyou."

"What's wrong?" Bakugou asked, crouching down in front of his wife, who was sobbing with her palms on her face.

When she shook her head, he let out a sigh.

"Tell me, [Name]."

"... By the way..." She sobbed. "Your voice at times like these sounds so hot."

"JUST TELL ME WHAT'S GODDAMN WRONG WITH YOU!"

He got blasted away by his son's quirk.

Todoroki Shouto

"Mom, I'm going to take Renji and Reina to the park." Shouya said with smile. He was only replied with a brief nod and his jaws dropped to the floor.

Realizing that his mother was not his usual lovely mother, he canceled his plan and decided to stay at home. The twins staring at their mother warily.

"Mom, is something wrong?" Shouya asked.

"No."

The three gasped. Shouya looked at his siblings, who were holding to each other with sad faces.