Daddy's sick!

Midoriya Izuku

Midoriya has been crying for the past ten minutes.

"You... are not going to get better by crying, Dad..." Ichika muttered, sweatdropping at him.

"But... But..."

"My daughter is taking care of me...!" He wailed.

His son joined in his cry.

"Daddy, don't cry!" Hiro cried as he climbed the bed and hugged his father.

"Now you make him cry too." Ichika said.

"I'm sorry, Hiro... Daddy won't cry anymore." Midoriya sniffed, patting Hiro's head.

"Here, eat the porridge I made! Open your mouth, Dad!" Ichika held a spoonful of porridge toward Midoriya.

He bursted into tears again as he opened his mouth and ate.

"Does it taste good?" Ichika asked while laughing and wiping his tears away.

Midoriya nodded a few times.

When [Name] returned home from a nearby drugstore, her husband was watching the television with swollen and red eyes.

"What happened to you?" She asked, surprised at his face.

Midoriya turned to her with a tired, but happy smile.

"A daughter's love."

Bakugou Katsuki

"I am not sick." Bakugou grumbled as he tried to get out from the bed with a flushed face.

Katsuya literally slapped a cold towel on his father's head and pushed him back to the bed. He tucked Bakugou into the blanket.

"You little brat. What are you doing?" Bakugou growled.

"Mom said not to let you out of the bed. Now stay put or I'll tie you to the bed." Katsuya spat and left the room.

"Hey, keep quiet. The old man is sleeping."

"Daddy is sleeping?" It was Mizuki's voice.

"Then I'm going to make more noise!" Yes, this was Itsuki.

It ended up with Mizuki coming into the room to pat Bakugou's head while Katsuya was yelling at Itsuki to quiet down, even though his voice is the loudest.

"Oh my, you look even worse than earlier." [Name] said when she returned to the house.

"[Name], can you not leave me with the kids when I'm sick?" Bakugou muttered and [Name] gasped.

"Is that a-"

"Yes, this is a fucking request."

Todoroki Shouto

Can he even catch a cold?

If he has a fever, then he'll alter his body temperature with his ice. If he has a cold then he'll heat himself with his fire.

So here he was, sitting on his bed with his arm in a cast because he literally is the hand crusher.

"Mom is out to buy some food. If you need something just call me, Dad!" Shouya said and Todoroki nodded.

"Dad, here's your water!" Renji exclaimed as he ran into the room with a bottle of water.

"Thank you, Renji." Todoroki smiled at him as he took the bottle.

"But you know..." Todoroki trailed off.

"I only have a fractured arm. It's not like I'm disabled or anything..."