Hit by a Quirk (2)

Midoriya Izuku

When you're stuck in an unknown dimension and what you saw was your future self... Midoriya couldn't stop asking questions and taking notes from his future self.

"You probably won't remember this meeting..." Midoriya said.

"Don't worry, I will never forget this day! So, how's your control over your quirk? Can you finally use One For All one hundred percent? Do you have any signature move like All Might's Detroit Smash?" The younger boy bombarded him with questions.

A pair of arms wrapped themselves around the younger boy's neck.

"Izuku, you're shorter than me!" [Name] grinned.

Midoriya.exe stopped working.

The little [Name] watched in shock as the little Midoriya sprouted nonsense before finally fainting, steam coming out from his head.

"I-it's embarrassing to look at myself like that." Midoriya hid his face with his hands. He turned to the younger [Name], who was taken aback by the whole situation.

"[Name], are you okay?" Midoriya asked.

The girl stared at him. She blinked once and gave him a bow.

"Midoriya-kun... Midoriya-san?"

"Just Izuku is fine." Midoriya smiled.

"... But we're not in that kind of relationship..."

Midoriya's shoulders dropped in sadness.

"... Yet...?"

Midoriya rolled around on the grounds, covering his red face while squealing.

Bakugou Katsuki

"Just kill me now..."

On top of meeting his children from the future, he had to meet his future self AND his future wife. [Name] and her future self were talking happily.

The older Bakugou stared at the young girl. He just realized that back in high school, he must've paid little to no attention to her. She looks just as fine as she is, past or future.

"Oi." Little Bakugou called out. "Did I become the number one hero?"

"Huh? Why would you the number one hero?!" Big Bakugou hollered. "The number one hero is me! You're as weak as an extra! Go get yourself beaten up by Deku!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY WOULD I GET BEATEN UP BY DEKU?! HE'S A DAMNED NERD!"

"And don't humiliate yourself in the Provisional License Exam. Make Todoroki and that baldy knew that you're not like them."

"WHAT DOES THAT HALF-HALF BASTARD HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?!"

"DAMNED BRAT, YOU'RE SO ANNOYING! YOU'RE JUST LIKE MY SHITTY SON!"

"I AM YOU!"

"NO YOU'RE NOT!"

"My goodness, how noisy." Future [Name] glared at both of them while holding her younger self in her arms. "The past Katsuki really is more violent."

"Oi! Who are you to call me by my first name?"

"You bitch, she's my fucking wife."

"THE FUCK?! DON'T SAY THAT IN FRONT OF ME! I WILL NEVER APPROVE!"

Todoroki Shouto

"Are you my secret father? I'd like it if you say yes."