Chapter 4

This week for the X Factor was 'Whitney Houston' week. Everyone was to perform a song by Whitney Houston. I chose the classic "I Will Always Love You". I went to vocal lessons and Savan asked me what song I picked.

"I chose I Will Always Love You!" I said proudly.

"Nice, a challenge! Let's get your vocal chords warmed up." Savan suggested.

After lessons, I went down to my room to find Cher and this curly haired boy talking to each other. "Who's this?" I asked.

"This is Harry. Harry Styles. He is a contestant here."

"Hello," Harry smiled.

I smiled back. "Hi! Anyways, Cher, do you know where Liam is?"

"Liam Payne?" Harry asked, "Yeah I know where he is. He went to the mall with Zayn and Matt. He should be back in an hour or two."

"Oh, thank you Harry." I said. "Mind if I hang around with you two until Liam is back?"

"Not at all," Cher smiled, " We're just talking about how next week they are eliminating most people in bootcamp, whoever is left is competing in the real X Factor."

"Sounds interesting, who do you think is going to make it?" I asked.

Harry named names immediately, "Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Matt Cardle, Cher, you definitely, and Rebecca Ferguson." He smiled a cheeky smiled and I agreed with his choices.

Harry left about an hour later and it was time for me to go to bed. I layed down thinking about Liam. Nonstop. I really don't want our relationship to end. Ever. I fell asleep thinking about him and only him.

When I woke up I received a text.

From Liam:

Goodmorning beautiful, wanna have breakfast with me and my buds? (: <3

To Liam:

Sure, just let me get ready. I'll be there in 10. x

I straightened my hair and threw on a pair of skinny jeans, a tank top, and a sweatshirt. I headed out to the dining area and I saw Liam, Niall, and Harry all sitting at a table. I grabbed a piece of toast and one sausage and headed over to sit by them. "Hey guys," I said.

"Goodmorning," Liam smiled at me while Niall waved with a bunch of food in his mouth.

"When is your friend, Alyssa, coming back?" Niall asked curiously.

"Probably next weekend. Depends." I said sticking toast in my mouth.

Harry licked his lips, "So Lucie, Liam told us about you two. Being a couple. How's that working out for you?" He winked and stuck a forkful of pancake down his throat.

I blushed, "It's just fine, Liam has been a wonderful boyfriend so far." Liam then leaned forward and kissed my cheek. I felt even more redness creep onto my face and I just smiled.

Breakfast was over and I had nothing to do. I just hung around my room watching movies. Cher walked in with a big bag of cheese puffs and two slurpees so she joined me and we watched movies until about 5 pm. Afterwards we blasted music and danced and singed together. I guess Cher can be my best friend while I'm gone and Alyssa isn't here.

My phone buzzed, a text from Harry.

From Harry:

Hey Lucie, do you mind if my one of my best mates from back home, named Skye, come stay with you for a couple days? She needs somewhere to sleep. Thank you x