Chapter 14

Tonight is the last night here at the X-Factor. We are all performing a group song and then they are announcing the winner. It's so nerve wracking but we knew it was coming. I made sure everything of mine was packed up. I had to buy more suitcases because I've bought so many things while I was here one bag wasn't going to cut it.

I went out for breakfast with Louis because the other boys haven't finished packing yet.

"Are you excited for our vacation?" Louis asked, nibbling on his omelet.

"Yeah, it's going to be so exciting! Spending 3 months with my boyfriend and five of my best friends is just exciting to think about." I laughed and Louis smiled. "Liam and I already rented out the penthouse. It is so cool, I can't wait for you guys to see it!"

"Yeah Liam sent a picture of the outside. I hope the inside is just as neat! It looks bloody fancy!"

"Nah, it really isn't. It's just like any other penthouse." I said acting like I've lived in every penthouse in the world.

"I'm so excited for this, when is Alyssa flying out here?"

"In about 5 hours."

He nodded, "Ah, you have 5 hours of alone time out here. Take advantage. I'm going to go meet up with this girl Harry wanted me to meet. Her name is Eleanor. Yuck, sounds hideous! Let's see how that turns out." He rolled his eyes and paid for our breakfast. After, he gave me a hug and left.

***

"ALYSSA!"

"LUCIE!"

"AHHHHH" we screamed together.

"Not to ruin to this beautiful friendship moment but where is my Nialler?!" Alyssa ran over to the boys door and knocked. Zayn was casually eating an apple when he answered but it was knocked out of his hands when Alyssa ran past him to jump into Niall's arms.

"My apple!" Zayn cried, jumping to the floor trying to rescue his beloved red fruit.

I walked over to Zayn, "Tell Alyssa I'm getting ready backstage if she needs me which she probably won't. By the way, I have to talk to you," Zayn nodded with a weird look in his eye but just continued to give his apple CPR. I laughed at the sight and then went backstage.

I put on a long blue silk dress and had my hair curled and then put up into a fancy bun. My makeup was sparkly, dark, and extremely well done. I looked like a queen. I loved it.

45 minutes later I was called onto stage to perform the group song. I held hands with Liam as we sang and the crowd was wild! I saw a tear in Louis Walsh's eyes as we all performed.

At the end of the number, every contestant held hands and bowed. It was emotional for some of us.

The random host that was chosen for tonight said, "Get ready for the winner of 2010's X-Factor!"

Everyone held hands, heads faced down.

"Third place goes to...." there was a dramatic pause, "One Direction!" They jumped up and down, happy that they even placed. I smiled at Liam and put my head back down in hopes I even placed, "Second place goes to......" there was another dramatic pause, "Lucie Starr!" I jumped up and ran over to hug Liam and the boys. We all smiled together as we listened for the first place winner. "And the first place winner is Matt Cardle!" We all hugged and shook hands with Matt and then waited for the cameras to stop rolling.

One Direction was called over into Simon's office so I waited outside for them. Alyssa and I hugged and I even cried a bit. One Direction then came running out of Simon's office, jumping up and down screaming.

"What's going on babe?" I asked Liam.

"WE GOT A RECORD DEAL!!!!!!" He picked me up and spun me around, kissing me passionately. 

"CONGRATULATIONS!" I hugged him so hard and kissed him. This day couldn't get better. The boys began to stammer off but before they could all get away I called Zayn over. "Zayn, can I speak with you now?"

His eyes softned as he got closer to me, "Yes, Lucie?"

"I heard about you and Rebecca."

"Erm, how?" His face began to turn red.

"She told me at the house party. Why would you lie to me? I mean, I know I don't like you back like that but it's still hurtful."

"I really wasn't lying. I liked Rebecca, but I loved you. I still love you. But I promise I'm trying to get over you. I apologized to Rebecca and I explained to her how I really feel. I thought she understood."

I shook my head, "She told me she was heart broken. Zayn, why didn't you tell me about you two dating?"

"Because, I thought it would ruin everything we had."

"We?"

"Yes, me and you. I knew there was something. Something between us."

"But there wasn't and there isn't..."

"I know, and it took me a while to realize that. It took me until long after I broke up with Rebecca. I'm really sorry for how I've been acting. I've told you it all before. Please, please forgive me." His eyes stared into my soul, forcing me to forgive him.

"Fine, but only because we have to spend the next 3 months together."

"Yes!" He then hugged me, "I've got to go now. Everyone is probably all ready to leave!"

We both went to our rooms and grabbed our bags. Vacation time! I got a call saying that the cab was here so I screamed down the hall, "BOYS, CABS ARE HERE!"

We all rushed down at once and piled into the 2 cabs. "Are you guys ready to have the time of your lives?!" Louis shouted.

"YEEAHHH!" We all screamed in unison.

"LET'S DO THIS!" Harry yelled.

"WOOOO!" Everyone else bellowed.

When we arrived to the penthouse, we all stared at it thinking "This is going to be the best vacation ever."

----------------------------------

THE END.

Thanks for reading loves! I'm sad that it has ended! I hope you've enjoyed it! Comment&Share to your friends! Thank you all so much! Bye bye xx