Prologue

Narrator

An ash blonde man, dressed in his finest white dress suit with a black tie, storm out of the house with a suitcase in hand. His face has spelt out unpleasant emotions.

The emotions that stand out the most on his face are anger, frustration, guilt and sorrow.

'Damn bastard, he should realise this is wrong. But I can't really blame him...'

Katsuki Bakugou had that thought ran through his head. He couldn't help but to admit his thought. His heart still pounded with pain, and felt like he's going to suffocate.

Why was he angry? What has got him so riled up?

Ah, it's because he had an argument, one he could wish he had avoided.

Oh well, it doesn't matter. He will still need to get it done.

-------------------------------------------------

Strange, isn't it?

Shoto Todoroki, known as the stoned face prince, had put down his emotionless facade and broke down with tears after the door slammed shut.

Knees on the ground in front of the door, yelling his cries out loud hoping anyone would hear, he hoped the one he truly loved will come back.

He had been yelling in his head that it's for the best, that the idea he hoped would occur to Bakugou, but the financial industry that he didn't predict, was pretty much a dud.

He thought maybe his now ex-boyfriend can take a break as he doesn't have to work so hard for the company, but laws have defied the fact.

His ex works at a mafia company, and if he lay low just with the finance, that means the company themselves will have to take away his job, or kill him. Which would have been a problem.

Of course, Bakugou wished for that to happen as well, but even he couldn't do it. Which would lead to the argument they were in.

It was going back and forth, that it hurts their brains so much, as if they had been running their heads into walls. That's until they decided that they needed a break from each other, in the end, a break up, never seeing each other again.

Todoroki had just wished for his own selfish thought to come true, even phoning up the authorities to make it legal, so the ash blonde could take a break, but that can't be the case.

In this world, if you need something, you gotta repay it with something worth valuing.

Tear stains were visible on the peppermint boy, as no matter how many times he had wiped them away, they will still fall like a waterfall.

It hurts in his heart, he can't bare it.

It feels like he's falling apart without his loved one. He will crumble into dust soon.

(Jacy: Yah yeet. So this might be a short one, but I hope you enjoyed the prologue for now. Well, see ya!)