Chapter 3

Narrator

With eyes as wide as they can open, Todoroki was in awe and shock at the last person he'd expected to see.

"Katsuki...?" He whispered under his breath, unbeknownst to the men.

The ash blonde never looked at the peppermint boy once, as his glare was focused on the men.

"I asked, just what the fuck do you guys think you're doing?" His tone was heavy, deep and full of anger. It's scary enough for his normal tone and attitude.

They had their guard up, ready to attack as weapons were in hand.

Todoroki came to his senses and tried to get up and escape but a couple of men blocked his way while as the others charged ahead to the killer.

He looked over to see Bakugou with dull yet sad eyes. Why are they so sad? Should he even feel any sympathy? No, he shouldn't. After all, he ended with his own hands.

One sprinted to Bakugou with a knife, and intended to stab him. Though as easily as pie, Bakugou dodged the attack, and gave a hard kick to the attacker in the groin and then the face, sent him down to the ground.

A person then with a gun aimed and fired off his trigger, but wouldn't hit the ash blonde. Instead, it resulted him in running out of ammo, and getting himself killed after panicking.

Then the bulky man came, and tried hard to punch Bakugou, but with reflexes as quick as lighting, he dodged those huge fist that can probably move a statue that weighs 1000 pounds. Every hit he tried landing, he kept missing. Once his fist got stuck in a wall, it was a chance for Bakugou to kill him. The old tactic in the book, strangulation.

The bulky man then fell with a purple face and rolled eyes to the back of his head. It was horrific. One can definitely tell he was strangled.

The few men left was the one who Todoroki bit, and the one who got him to come to the alleyway. With the knife.

The man who had the knife held Todoroki dangerously close, as he had the knife. Of course, Todoroki tried struggling, without trying to cut himself. Keyword, try.

The man who he bit ran up to Bakugou, ready to also punch him, while Bakugou just elbowed him in the head and kneed him on the stomach, hard.

The man fell unconscious.

Then the one who held Todoroki with the knife was left. He gripped the knife and Todoroki tightly, as he backed up at every step Bakugou takes.

With a hand in pocket, Bakugou took out his small notebook he used for his crimes.

"Yuuji Haari, age 32, crimes for murders of 75, assaulting young men and getting away with it, killed his own relatives at the age of 15, and claiming to be president instead of the current one. Pretty low for your own standard, huh Mr Haari?" Bakugou questioned with a piercing dagger glare to the target.

Yuuji was afraid of the man in front of him. His back has already hit the wall, knife already very close to Todoroki's pale neck, yet he couldn't feel any some sort of dominance for this man.

Bakugou seemed to sense that, and stepped closer.

Finally Yuuji found his voice as his posture was somewhat tense. "T-take another step closer and I will end his life!" He threatened as he held the knife once more with fear to the peppermint's hair.

As expected, Bakugou stopped at his tracks, bangs covering his eyes. Red was over shadowed. The blood in the alleyway couldn't suffice that. It was too dark already.

The man then smirked as he then bring up Todoroki's neck, and lick at it as he bit it. Todoroki then winced at the pain. He didn't want this. He struggled, but the knife was too close to his liking. He tried hitting the man, but was too weak in comparison.