Epilogue

Narrator

They had fun. Todoroki and everyone else decided to do small skits in the hospital each time they visited Bakugou.

"Hidy tidy!"

This time, the challenge was a try not to laugh thing, and Bakugou is the target now. Mouth full of water, he doesn't know if he can take Todoroki's skit.

Don't get him wrong, when it was his turn, he did too much Midnight sex jokes. He even got Midoriya to laugh with, "I heard you're into BDSM."

The janitor will probably have to work over time.

"I'm Shoto Todoroki, the kinky leprechaun."

The others just laughed their asses off as Bakugou struggled not to spit the water.

There standing behind the wall, creeping up with a top hat, was Todoroki walking like a dwarf with a strange accent.

"I came here and bring something because Miss Midnight told me to. I brought this--"

Bam, water spat.

What Todoroki whipped out of his dwarf self, and from his shirt, was a belt where you can make a clack sound.

"I didn't even get the chance to do it, Goddammit Katsuki!" He laughed hard as everyone else did. He make the belt snap while all of them just laughed.

As it was Iida's turn...

"Ya want some milk?" Boom, Todoroki the meme strikes with a stick. A thick one.

Instant death for Iida.

How can Todoroki stayed stoic forever when it was his turn was beyond everyone's abilities when they cum--

Sorry. Anyways.

It was the time when Bakugou have to discharge from the hospital. And all helped him up. He sat in a wheelchair, and of course, the one who's pushing is none other than our peppermint boi.

They decided to have a hangout first in the mall, and joke around. All the while, Bakugou was happy to spend time again with the one he loved.

5 years have passed, and Bakugou was out for a mission, again.

Todoroki thought that this one was longer, and decided to text Kirishima on where is he.

The only reply he got was a shrug from him on text.

Todoroki was getting worried, before the door opened.

He ran to the door, and saw a gloomy Bakugou.

He was worried, and ran over to him, and wondered why. It was awfully late too.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

Bakugou didn't look at Todoroki in the eyes, and just said the words Todoroki never thought he would hear.

"Shoto, let's break up as boyfriends..."

Todoroki was then shocked as he knelt down to his knees. Again? Do they have to be separated again?

"Is it something I do, Katsuki!? Please, tell me!" He stood up crying.

What shocked him more was that Bakugou then kneel on one knee, as he took out a small box from his pocket, to reveal a diamond ring. He then took held of Todoroki's hand, before light then shined through their road of the neighbourhood, revealing the words that made Todoroki shed tears of joy.

"Would you take my last name and live with me together as my partner forever, and marry me?"

Todoroki was so pleased he can't interpret it with words, and he hugged Bakugou to death as he yelled, "YES YOU IDIOT!"

He was overjoyed, thrilled as he's going to be married with the one he loved.

He then took a long kiss on his lips, as he savour the moment. He couldn't care for the weird stares. It's his feel now. He's happy, as long as his fiance's happy.

The real supporters gave an applause to congratulate them. May peace be with them forever.

And the wedding took place, and forever, whatever incident they always had a fall on, they will pick up each other.

No matter what trouble they fell upon, they will solve it.

Bakugou has Todoroki, Todoroki has Bakugou.

The end.

(Jacy: Alternative universe will be on the next chapter! It will be explained! Hope you like this story! See ya!)