Chapter 2

Narrator

"...And that would be all for now. Thanks for coming. Meeting dismissed." The boss had dismissed the people in the room as he arranged his stack of papers well.

Bakugou had a bored look on his face during the whole discussion. All they had talked about was the president making sure of the laws, murders increasing, paper files will need to be established to the generals and submitted to the authorities. If anything, basically normal stuff.

Well, it wasn't the first time he had to attend to the same topic again, so he pretty much can memorize in case he forgets.

He let out a sigh as he got up from his seat and walked out of the door. He was indeed tired from the lack of sleep, but if he close his eyes for a few seconds, images of his ex would pop up in his head instead. He wouldn't know if he'd be having a dream of memories or a nightmare.

"Yo! You've been pretty down, aye Bakubro?" A red head with shark teeth entered his field of vision, and tried to have a conversation. Of course, Bakugou wasn't in a great mood, and unintentionally growled at him.

Eijirou Kirishima, entered in the company at the same time as Bakugou, for as they were former classmates. Like his ash blonde friend, a natural born killer, who escaped unnoticed. That's not all. He also specialized in weapons.

Bakugou avoided eye contact, afraid his close friend would notice the eye bags on his face, as he answered in a scruffy voice.

"Why would you ask, Shitty hair?"

Kirishima could tell something was definitely wrong. His friend's usual rough and toughness weren't there. It was like, something more disheartened. He felt concern for his friend.

Then he had a thought running in his head. He noticed the clothes he wore were also from yesterday's since he knew, and were slightly drench especially since it was muddy a bit yesterday.

"Did something happened at home with you and Todoroki?" Kirishima shot the question straight in his face, leaving Bakugou astound with widen eyes as his bangs covered them.

Kirishima was a fellow classmate to his friends, and he knew how much they love each other, so it's no surprise he will ask that. Yet it's somewhat cruel to hear straight to the point.

"None of your business." He tried to push him away, not wanting to be involve with this question anymore.

But knowing Kirishima, he's always persistent. He will insist on following his friend until the end.

Bakugou tried and walk away, when he was stopped by Kirishima's deep upset tone.

"The way you are displaying your attitude now is un-manly, Bakugou. Whatever you have going on, do please try and fix it. You will be hurt if you run away." And footsteps fade away.

The mentioned name scoffed as his back face away from his friend while he walks away. Why would everyone budge in? It's none of their business.

He wants to try and fix it, but how? How can he make a new start, knowing he messed up? What can he even do? Running away would still lead him to the abyss.

All his feelings were jumbled up. He couldn't think straight. His sanity was like going to explode.

'But... when am I ever going to be calm like that bastard!? Ah fuck it!'