Secrets

Jacy: You thought it's over? Oh there's a few more things we have yet to say in the story.

Bakugou: Huh? What are you talking about?

Jacy: Your question... "Where was Todoroki in the fourth and fifth frame?" Still hasn't been answered, right? And why save Midoriya when he's nothing but an ass?

Bakugou: I thought we covered that up by saying that I never consoled Shoto.

Jacy: That would have been the case yes, if Todoroki were to ever show up anyways.

Bakugou: Ah...

Jacy: Why didn't Shoto appeared? Is it because Bakugou didn't console him? Oh no no, it's because he was erased from existence in the end.

Bakugou: W-What!?

Jacy: I'll say it in a way that's easier, Shoto Todoroki was killed in Alternative universe. By who?

Bakugou: It's by his father, right?

Jacy: Not just by his father... But by Midoriya and everyone else too. Including himself.

Bakugou: WHAT!?

Jacy: I'll put it like this. Todoroki was hurt verbally by his classmates words, saying like he's weak, not strong, not worth it. And took his father's beating as usual. Let's just say, the words hit him, and committed suicide. Then everyone carried along, as if nothing happen!

Bakugou: Assholes!

Jacy: You were one of them, Bakugou. You pushed him to the corner, and let him die just like that!

Bakugou: No! No!

Todoroki: That isn't true. Because Katsuki was the only one who cared. I don't care about how it is in the alternative world, but how I think of Katsuki, I don't wanna change that.

Jacy: Is that so, Todoroki?

Todoroki: Yes. I love him with all my heart and even if he did say that, i know for a fact he loved me more than anyone else.

Bakugou: Shoto...

Jacy: Well, I have something to say...
.
.
.
.
It was a lie! Bakugou wasn't one of them!

Bakugou: Eh?

Jacy: I was testing on how you react when I said you were also one of them who drove Shoto to the corner, and I say the results are splendid. Others did though, but it's the past, and it's what happened.

Bakugou: You're an ass, you know that?

Jacy: Hey, I'm not alone in this.

Todoroki: Sorry...

Bakugou: *sigh* it's alright, but please don't do that, or your kitty ass won't be pleasant the next day.

Todoroki: I'd happily stay in bed with you with a sore ass.

Jacy: I love you both so much I wish I can cuddle you. Well, that's what there is for secrets. Midoriya is who he is in the AU, and it never affects Bakugou. Kirishima never exists, and all everything is down town, but with the original, it's amazing. See ya!