Chapter 4

Narrator

'If I never would have met him, would my old self save him at all?'

Car lights, street lamps and the glows of the buildings lit up the night. Turning out, to turning back on. The darkness been driven out; brightness emitted the streets.

Bakugou had a thought, as he ran after his ex. Like, if would he be any different at all, if he never laid eyes on him.

How would he be back in his high school?

~Flashback of 7 years ago~

"Bakugou-kun! It's very rude to put your feet up on the table! You should consider the fact that the upperclassmen here made these for studies, and be grateful for them!" Iida yelled, as he was doing the "boi" meme.

Of course as usual, Bakugou never gave a care in the world, while he just kept mocking the blue haired glasses teen.

They had entered their high school after a week or so from their entrance exam, yet they all already made a known relationship of each other.

Grades won't just help you getting in one of the most high classes. Attitude would also suffice.

Though in this case, we could say Bakugou's demeanor for attitude isn't... appropriate. He just got in by his extraordinary high grades.

Now, I don't think it's possible for a lecture of manners.

"Please know that your blabbering is hurting my ears, so either do as he says, or I'll just shut both of you up." A monotone voice said in a grumpy way from behind.

They looked behind, and saw a multicolored hair boy, rubbing his eyes, notifying the two he just woke up from a nap, and narrowed them to make it look like he's serious.

Bakugou was irritated. At first, he wouldn't have cared, but it seems different for this occasion. No one would have dared to order him what to do. So he put down his feet, and walked up to the sleepy boy.

"Hey, hey. Who gave you the right to suddenly order me what to do aye?" He slammed his hand on the table, hard enough that it made a dent.

"Bakugou, the table--"

"I don't give a shit, four-eyes!"

The boy seemed out of his daze and stare at the angry ash blonde with his heterochromia dull eyes.

"I don't know what's your deal, half and half bastard, but I do what the fuck I want!"

Bakugou snarled with his teeth as Todoroki raised an eyebrow at the nickname.

"I... have a name, you know."

"I don't care! I'll call you what makes it easier for me to remember!"

Todoroki seemed surprised at the statement as his eyes seem to glow a bit of light.

In his life, no one has ever bothered to care for him, not even if your dad's a world's famous business man. They'd all stay away, thinking he's a rebel with just that scar. He never had any friends.

Hell, he never even liked his father. His mentality was on the verge of breaking due to the daily kicks and yells.

His mother made that scar on his left side, because it reminds her of his father, and drove her to insanity. His siblings were all terrified and ran away. He was only left with his father's torments.

He then heard Iida lecturing him again for not insulting other people with names. Todoroki didn't partially mind that. In fact, he likes that.