Alternative Universe

Jacy: So... Hello! You have finished with the story of fallen. Sorry if it's short, but it was something I've wanted to do. Now, in this chapter, it's basically going to be the life of the alternative universe you saw in Bakugou's illusion. Of course, we can't have the explanation without the man himself. Give a round of applause to Katsuki Bakugou, Todoroki's husband.

Bakugou: What up, shitty extras.

Jacy: *Smacks him with a tissue box.* Manners please. Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter. I'll give you a quick series of events about what happened.

Bakugou: Ow.

---------------------------------------------------

Narrator

Another day, in UA high school.

Oh wait, it's just another time of alternatives.

In a school like this, you wouldn't even recognize our characters.

Still quirkless, but they are different than anyone would have imagine.

Except Bakugou. His reputation of mean, was still in tact, but he wasn't the only one.

Like Midoriya, not being so timid, but instead comes back with a snappy comment. Don't let his looks deceive you.

The Dekusquad was never formed in this AU. In fact, they all distance themselves.

Uraraka wasn't as cheerful as the last one, Iida was more of a coward and never took responsibility, Asui was arrogant instead, and Todoroki was even more demanding and cold.

Now for the Bakusquad. Just like the Dekusquad, they were never formed.

Mina was glum, Kaminari had the intensity of a cold killer, Sero never smiled his usual smile, and has depression.

Kirishima was unknown. In fact, he wasn't in the school. Bakugou was the only one with the same attitude.

Now, moving onto the sports festival.

Bakugou, just like the last, eavesdrop.

Just like it was said in the illusion, it was a demanding challenge. Between what? Between fathers.

Todoroki's hate for his father hasn't changed. He couldn't defy him either.

Midoriya was the contestant for All Might, the number one business man. He wasn't counted as his father, but in Midoriya's eyes, was like one.

The sports festival came, and all were blood thirsty. Everything was not just right at all.

They only had one thought in their minds, to win. They don't care about teamwork or classmates. It was a greedy competition for the victor.

How should I put it? It was like, victory was their only will to live.

And it ended without a winner at all. They all had frustrated groans, and never thought it was worth it.

It was downhill for all.

Then came the studies. Their homeroom teacher wasn't Aizawa, but it was Present Mic. He instead of his usual loud voice, was way too timid and scared. All the classmates weren't as attentive as the current one. They all bully the teacher. Except some that never gave two shits.

"R-regarding of how you act, you are not suppose to be in class 1A!"

So what? Nobody cares.

Then came the agency. No one in this AU knows who is Kirishima, so of course they disregarded him.

Bakugou never went to console Todoroki at all. He only had his childhood friend, Midoriya.

Bakugou only came back home, as he never moved out from the beginning. His mother and father were the same.

At that time, Midoriya and Bakugou had a fight about how Midoriya will take over the number one man's place.

But Bakugou knows it was dangerous, so he tried to confront Midoriya, but instead, Midoriya never listened, and walked off.

Before he knew it, Bakugou was hit by a truck.

At that time, the truck driver never cared, and ran over Bakugou like he's nothing but a twig.

Midoriya never bothered calling an ambulance, and left him bleeding to death. He only thought about being a successor of the number one man.

His next life apparently, well, you already know.

So hope this sums up for you.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jacy: Well, what do you think, Bakugou?

Bakugou: It sums up to my memory alright. I guess that kinda answers my questions, except one.

Jacy: Oh? What would that be?

Bakugou: Why would it exist?

Jacy: Ah, well you see.

In a time where of course, the original had quirks, and all your personalities still be the same.

Until a tragedy appeared, and scattered most of the fandom into pieces of alternatives.

Then some had ideas of what kind of realms should they create. Like these.

Basically, it's elements of the original.

Bakugou: And it's basically you saying it's fan fiction.

Jacy: You caught on quick. Of course, there are many. And some can lead to the spread of world popularity.

Bakugou: I think I've heard enough. Shoto must be waiting for me to come back.

Jacy: For his ass to be full?

Bakugou: Shut up! For a movie night!

Jacy: Okay, okay. Well, you have reached the end of the story. Hope you enjoy the book fallen. The AU's elements are also apart with the story. Where as Bakugou was one to fall, after putting too much faith into Midoriya as his childhood friend. Then it was Shoto's turn.

Bakugou: It's basically all in reincarnation.

Jacy: Good bye everyone! Thanks for reading!