Chapter 7

Narrator

~Bakugou's illusion~

Huh? That's ridiculous, he thought.

Find the differences? In the end, what's the point of it? To escape his own destiny?

He wanted to ask again, but remembered he couldn't speak.

"You can point it out."

That's not what he wanted to ask. He facepalmed at the voice.

"Did I mentioned you had a time limit?" Rather than answering to his actions, the voice suddenly asked.

Bakugou was shocked to hear that. Since when did they told him that? He shook his head furiously, indicating an angry no.

"I supposed it's my fault for not explaining it properly." No shit, Sherlock.

"The consistency for this task is almost like a trial for you to be free, but time is also an important essence.

This task requires you to find what and who is not different. You have to be specific on the most important part. If small elements of it were explained, it will at least give you a timespan, but it won't last long. Your time is about... 30 minutes, in our calculations. You cannot speak of it, but you can transfer the words into your mind."

Bakugou was in a devastating moment. He wondered how can he really transfer those of what he wants to say, until it clicked in his mind.

'Maybe just like thinking... Sorry, but can you flash all the images in a way for me to understand them?'

It seemed the voice reacted, as the memories dropped down with golden frames. Each memory played repeatedly, so it was like a gif.

"Is this what you needed?"

Bakugou nodded. This is exactly what he needed to look carefully. Then he wanted to ask another question.

'What will be purpose of me finding the differences?'

The voice was quiet, before it spoke again.

"That, you have to answer yourself later."

Well, that wasn't helpful.

He just didn't care anymore. He will find the answer later.

As he looked at every frame of what was first based on his memory, it was difficult to know what isn't different.

He didn't know what is the main point of it, so he decided to ask.

'How many points are there in each element?'

"Actually, there is only one main point, considering the main answer. Whatever answers you find, you only get a time span, except the only main answer."

Another somewhat not useful information.

Bakugou is usually one that doesn't like to answer questions for entertainments or amusement. In fact, he hates them. So why would he be doing this?

He wants to settle things once he's out. He will get out of this stupid darkness, or he'd be resting for eternity.

"You could say right now you are in a coma."