Chapter 1

Narrator

Lurking in the darkness of the alleyway, several men lay dead in cold blood.

Bakugou had blood on his own hands for years, and yet, it still sickens him with the stench of blood and horrid faces.

One man has still manage to survive, with shaky hands on a gun, ready to pull the trigger at Bakugou. His teeth was gritting as he was afraid. He was terrified of what will the ash blonde do.

"Y-you bastard! You will... will... Pay!" With stutters in the voice of the man, he pulled the trigger, and the bullet shot from the weapon.

But it's unfortunate, it had missed his target. Once he realised that he had missed his target, he knew he was going to hell. He had ran out of bullets. The man had the thoughts of what will the killer do to him, like what he did with his fellow comrades. Will his own blood be spilled too? Will he never live like them? Will he be a corpse that will rot as nobody will find them?

"P-p-please! Spare me! I admit that the money and time wasn't enough, but I have a family to return to!" Bakugou paused at that phrase. No, he couldn't go soft now. He aimed the gun up right to his target, then...

Bang!

The gun shot echoed in the alleyway, as the man dropped dead.

Bakugou stood there, a face that's very unreadable.

An applause was being given with heavy footsteps approaching the culprit of the deaths.

"I have expected nothing less from you, Katsuki Bakugou. You are a true born natural killer. Here's your pay." A man that looks about above his fifties, praised.

Bakugou knew it was his boss, and took the money without any gratitude.

"It's amazing how you are able to hide in the shadows, sir."

"I'd say it'd be where I knew to hide."

"Then I wouldn't have to do the dirty job if I knew."

"Well, no denying in that."

Silence enveloped the atmosphere as the so called, "boss" lit a cigarette and inhaled it, as a heavy dark gray smoke was exhaled out from his wrinkled lips and nose.

"Still though, was that hesitation I saw before you killed him?"

With eyes as sharp as his boss, there's no point in hiding that. He sighed out as he gave a small nod with a frown on his now upset face.

"Ya know, you do intent to have a soft spot, despite being a killer for years. No matter how many times you've sinned, you will always feel that guilt. You gotta let it go at times. If you can't, then face it. Running away from it won't help either." His boss has advised, as he took in-between smoking.

Bakugou knew he had to face it, but it was hard to. How can he face it when it was something that's impossible to solve? The more he tries to come up with a conclusion, the more his face scrunch up. He wants to set things right for himself, for Todoroki.

"Well, they never said life is easy. Now, I'd expect you to keep up the hard work for the future. You know I can cut your expanse down if you mess up."

Bakugou had gritted his teeth. Of course he would still hear that from his boss. Every demand of pay was for his own sake.

"Well, come back to the HQ now. There is an important discussion I have to talk with you and the rest." He quietly nodded as his boss walked away with his polished shoes echoing in the narrowed alleyway.

What is easy in life? Nothing. Hell, he couldn't get a child to like him, unlike his ex. He couldn't stay neat and calm, unlike his ex, he couldn't stay perfect for everything, unlike his ex.

Everything he thought that he couldn't do, he thought of his ex. The things he couldn't have, his ex has them.

Ah, his tears are coming out. He himself never realised it until he felt something cold on his cheek.

Then another drop came after another. It ended up becoming an endless stream. His eyes stung so much. He hasn't cried this much at all. He felt alone, he needs comfort.

Ah, now he felt like he misses the love of his life. He wished to get him back and apologise, wishing everything would be easy.

--------------------------------------------------

"Katsuki! Dinner's ready!" He called out to the empty space. He then remembered his loved one left.

Todoroki tried to convince himself to live like normal, tried pretending to be happy. However, it doesn't seem like it will work forever.

'Oh well... it'd be lonely to eat without talking.'

He sat at the dinner table, alone. He ate quietly. He hated the silence. It was unbearable. He was so used to Bakugou's yelling, but now he isn't there to yell again; he already was gone from his life.

Todoroki then burst into another session of tears, waiting for a hug and whispered sweet nothings to comfort him-- oh wait, he can't expect any as his loved one left him.

He quickly finished his dinner, forgetting the thought as he washed the dishes, slowly.

After wiping them dry, he sat on the couch, tuning in Bakugou's favourite.

Todoroki wasn't really fond of the movie, but he had missed Bakugou. Very much. The genre wasn't very suitable for Todoroki, but he'd wished for it to be played.

The movie ended, as the peppermint then turned the TV off, as it was already 11 p.m. He has a part time job and will have to get up early.

He then went to bed, but couldn't fall asleep. He felt cold, despite having a blanket over him. He needs warmth.

And there, Todoroki cried once again, missing his loved one. He wished he could rewind time and make things better.

There was no way he was feeling great. He can't keep it on forever. He just wish to stay at home, cry until his eyes are dried, until his own existence was forgotten. He convinced himself that Bakugou hates him. He can't think of anything else.

All his emotions were piled up in his heart, that he can't take it. He hugged the pillow beside his, and tears soaked it.

He then cried himself to sleep.

(Jacy: Might as well be a short series so I think it will have maximum 5 chapters. Or more if possible. Bye!)