Reader X Belfast

Hello everyone, my name is Forzue and this is my first fanfic on Azur Lane, as of recently, I've been playing a lot of this game and it is really enjoyable as it has fun gameplay, beautiful girls, etc. and I just wanted to create this as there is a severe lack of AL lemons.

Anyways, please leave a review and enjoy this story!

It was a nice day today, the sun was shining, the water was calm and tranquill, and there wasn't any annoying sirens alerting you of attacks by Azur Lane's opposing faction, Crimson Axis

You was at your table, organizing papers and attempting to clean the mess Mutsuki left for trying to steal candy out your candy jar, you were starting to get a slight migraine, so you decided to ring your bell to summon your servant

In came Belfast, one of your maids and light cruiser, she was a beauty as she has long, white flowing hair, a smooth, porcelain face, and a nice ample bust, She came up to you and smiled "What's wrong, Commander? Is there anything that you need?"

"Why yes, yes there is" you say, "I need some motrin and a cup of tea, all this hard work is stressing me out." you say as you lay your head on the desk in frustration. Belfast goes behind you and massages your shoulders. "Commander, it's okay, you will get through this eventually, you just need a break"

"I guess you're right, a break does sound nice" You say as you got up from your chair to take a quick nap to clear.

It's been a few hours since you went to bed until you felt round, squishy, objects resting on your head, you wake up and was in shock when you found Belfast was with you while you were sleeping.

"B-Belfast, I'm sorry, I-"

"Ufufu, you don't have to worry about it, Commander I know you have been looking at me from time to time."

As you blush intensely, you feel a light draft as you find out Belfast was stroking your dick, you try to stop her but she put her finger to your mouth, assuming she wants you to roll with it, you comply and enjoy her giving a nice handjob

"Wow, you are pretty big, Commander, are you enjoying this?" Belfast asked, as you nod while she started to engulf your cock in her warm welcoming mouth. You moan so loud, you swore everyone could hear you. "Belfast, you are so good at this, fuck!" you say. "ufufu~ it's going to get even better"

As she pulled down the front of her maid dress, her large breasts flopped out in all their glory, they were big with no hint of sag and has nice, pink, perky nipples, she pulls out a small bottle of lube and pour it on your dick and starts to wrap her tits around your dick and starts moving them up and down.

You feel a surge of pleasure as she started giving you a paizuri from her supple breasts, groaning from the sensation she is giving you. "Belfast, I'm about to cum!" as you said that, she immediately stops and lifted up her skirt, showing you her wet pussy.

"Commander, I want you to make me mine, please have my babies!" She said in pure lust, you sort of cringed at what she said, but you nod as she lowers her wet snatch on your dick, she moans so loud as she was inside you, you start to go slower until you decide to pick up speed, you grab one of her breasts and starts to fondle them while you two were in complete bliss.

"Belfast, I'm cumming!" you say as you feel a familiar sensation while you pounded her. "Do it, Commander, please shoot it all in me!" after a few strokes, you released your hot, sticky seed in her vagina, so much came out her stomach bulged a bit, the two of you were laying on the bed together, panting after their steamy session.

"(Y/N), do you mind if I call you that?" said Belfast

"Yea, I don't mind, what is it?"

"I love you" said Belfast as she kissed you on the lips, and the two of you slept in your bed, stained with the love juices of you and Belfast.