Reader X St. Louis

St. Louis was probably one of the many ships you flew in love with, she had flowing blue hair, burgandy eyes, and breasts so large, they were close to bursting out of her outfit, she always teased you for looking at you as she knew you loved a shipgirl of her kind, but at times she was sweet and caring towards you, right now she was sitting on your lap and teasing you.

"Ara ara commander~ it's been seconds since I sat on your lap and I feel your hard dick, you are really naughty, aren't you? I guess you want me real bad, don't you?" she asked in a half sultry, half sing-songy tone, you half-heartedly nodded as she then got off you and playfully touched your nose. "Well, sorry to disappoint you, but I simply can't" she said smugly, she always teased you like this and it was annoying because she knew how much you wanted to fuck her, "Y-You do this on purpose do you?" you asked, a huge blush on your face, she smirked and then walked off.

You then reached for the bell on your desk and rang it, "Glasgow, can you please bring me some tea?" you say, it was clear you were really frustrated with your encounters with St Louis, you loved her but at the same time, you hated when she kept on blue balling you, you then continued your work, with the frustration lingering.

A FEW HOURS LATER

You finished all your work, so much paperwork of constructing new ships and gear, retrofitting certain ships, maintaining PR ships, reading reports sent by Enterprise about Ark Royal's lolicon antics, etc, you were very tired as you trudged back to your room, you walked in and turned on the lights when you saw St. Louis sitting on the bed with her legs crossed, smiling seductively.

She then strutted up to you and shoved you onto the bed, she then got on and straddled you. "Hey (Y/N), hope you don't mind if I call you that, you know, I know that you are frustrated at me blue balling you, so you're lucky I am doing this for you" she said with a smug expression, she then got on her knees and pulled your pants and boxers down, freeing your erection, she then rips a hole in her shirt and engulfs your dick with her huge tits, you moaned so loud, you swore everyone can hear you, you've always wanted to get a paizuri from her, and now the dream came true as she rubbed her tits up and down on your cock while she licked the tip that poked out of her boobs.

"ufufu~ you like my boobs so much? must give you an extra boost of luck everytime you look at them" she said as she continued to titfuck you, this went on for 25 minutes until you felt a sensation in your testicles.

"S-St.Louis, I'm going t-" you say as you were interrupted, "Hm? going to w-" she asked as a flood of cum came you of your cock, coating her hair, face, and tits, it nearly covered her entire face, you lied down, feeling drained, St. Louis scooped up the cum from her face and licked it, "You taste a little salty, but pretty sweet" she says.

She then licks up the rest of your cum on her face, she then smirks and says: "You aren't done (Y/N)" she says as she lifted up her dress and took off her panties, she turned around and shook her huge ass in your face, she then takes your cock in her fat ass, the two of you made out while you fucked her ass, groping her breasts and slapping her fat ass at times.

"ah, (Y/N), you can go harder" she moans, you then slam her ass really fast, your throbbing cock penetrating her ass, after a few minutes, she came all over your cock, her pussy juice drenching it, all the while you also came in her ass, your cum filling up her womb, you then took your dick out her ass, giving her fat ass a nice slap, she then lied next to you, your head resting on her tits.

"Ara~ you did really good, did your luck increase?" she asked, "Yeah, I guess it did: you said, clearly out of breath.

You then dozed off, while she stroked your hair.