Reader X Sheffield

Sheffield was a new maid in training that was going to cater to you since Belfast and Sirius are going on vacation, she was more quiet and reserved, which short light-brown hair that covered one of her vibrant yellow eyes, and thigh highs. Right now, she was carrying tea to your office

"Your tea sir" she said quietly, slightly blushing. "Thank you, Sheffield, I am glad that you are learning the ropes really quickly since you've only been here for a few days" you say with a light smile on your face, "Well, maybe I guess objectives done quickly" she said, avoiding eye contact with you, "Is there anything else you want, commander?" she asked, you shook your head no and you continued your work while she walked out

10 HOURS LATER

You were finished with paperwork and helping out Mutsuki carry a giant box of candy Ark Royal bought for some reason and you walked to your living quarters, while you were walking to your room, you heard a moan, it came from your room and the door was open a crack, you peeked in to see Sheffield wearing your underwear, which was really strange but you didn't act like the other ship girls didn't do anything weird like Akagi sniffing and licking your underwear, you walked in and Sheffield was just standing here.

"Sheffield, what the hell are you doing?" you asked in a shocked expression, she had a light blush on her face, "Well you see commander, for some reason I can't get you out of my mind, I know I have only been serving you for a while, but I do love you" she says, you had nothing to say, she suddenly came up to you and kissed you on the lips, you kissed her back as you snaked your hands behind her back to lift up her skirt to grope her ass and you then found out the most strangest thing ever: she wore no panties.

"Ah, you are extremely lewd are you, no panties eh?" you say smugly, she blushes madly at you, you put your hands under her skirt, groping her butt and fingering her asshole, she moans as you gave her immense pleasure that she hasn't felt in a while, you threw her onto your bed and made out with her while you moved your fingers to her moist vagina, she moaned loudly as you played with her snatch, "C-Commander, please let me see your penis" she said, moaning a little, you nodded and you pulled down your pants, showcasing your erection to her, she looked in awe as she touched it, precum squirting out of it.

"Can you put it in me?" she asked, you happily obliged as you slowly inserted your dick in her vagina, "hmmph" she said, you untied the back of her maid dress, her small perky breasts were now out in the open and you played with her hardened nipples, "I didn't know you liked my breasts commander, I thought you always loved big breasts" she said, "Well, yea but who says I don't like different sizes?" you say with a light smile, you also started to go a bit faster, she moaned harder as she tweaked her own nipples, "oh commander" she moans quietly.

Suddenly you felt your balls tingle, "Sheffield, I'm going to cum" you tell her, "Commander, I want you to cum in my dress" she says, you blush and cringe at the request, but if she wanted it so bad, it was ok, you grabbed her dress and started to stroke your cock fast, you felt a sensation in your balls and after rubbing your cock for a few seconds, you came all over her dress, thick ropes of white semen coated the insides of her dress, you flopped on the bed with her.

"Commander, I must say I enjoyed this session with you" she said quietly, "Well, I am glad you enjoyed it" you say as you kissed her on the lips one more time and dozed on to sleep, Sheffield put her dress back on and went back to her normal duties.