Reader X Black Prince

You were sitting by the beach, reading an ecchi manga about  a man obtaining a harem of shipgirls (which sounds like what you're doing), you were taking a break from your work and stuff, then comes a girl who walked towards you

Her name was Black Prince (weird name, but you didn't judge) who wore a shirt similar to Dido's, but with a black skirt around it, light red hair, red eyes, large breasts, which threaten to burst out of her shirt, and smooth, slender legs concealed in black thighhighs.

"Er, Hello commander, I just want to check in on you and maybe 'hang out' as you call it" she said with a light blush, "Sure, Black Prince, I don't mind you keeping me company" you say, trying your hardest not to stare at her immense rack, the two of you walked on the beach, talking about how the latest attack by the Sirens took a toll on your fleet, with some ships getting scratches and some in critical condition, but you believe they could make it alive.

"Commander..." she said, "Why are you sad?" she asked, "Oh y'know, the surprise attack, I feel like it's my fault for letting our guard down, now a lot of the ships are damaged" you say, "Commander, look at me, none of this was your fault, don't be sad about what happened because you didn't know and I don't blame you" she said.

"I guess, I just wish I was more aware" you say, Black Prince pulled you in for a hug, her breasts rubbing up against your chest, you blush madly,  "Commander, you know we love and trust you, no need to be depressed" she said, "You're right, next time this happens, we will be ready, I promise!" you say, she smiled "Well, I'm glad you changed your attitude, in fact, I-I have a surprise for you" she said, she then ripped open her shirt, revealing her black lacy bra to you, your entire face was redder than Lulu's hair.

"WHOA, B-Black Prince, we can't do this here, wh-" she then shut you up with a kiss on the lips, "Don't worry, I'm 100% sure no one will see us, besides, no one is here but us" she said, she was right, no one was here, Black Prince then took off her skirt and heels, leaving her in her bra, panties and thighighs.

She then pulled down your pants, freeing your flaccid penis, she then touched it with her finger, feeling its warmth, she then started to suck on the tip gently, tasting the precum,  you moan as she sucked you off in a public area after she finished licking your cock, she takes it out of her mouth and lifted up her arm.

She flashed you a seductive smile, you knew what she wanted, you trusted your dick in her pits, "Wow commander, I didn't know you were into this sort of thing," she said, "Well, there is a lot of things you don't know about me" you say whilst you fucked her armpit, you felt some precum on your tip, you then rip off Black Prince's bra, thrusting your cock in between her precious mammaries, you felt a tingling sensation, and you came on her breasts.

Black Prince scooped up some of your cum and licked it, "Mmm, it's a little salty, but sweet," she said, as she grabbed one of her tits and proceeded to suck on them, licking the cum while her hand traveled to her panties as she rubbed her wet clit, you watch in complete arousal, your cock getting erect again, she looked at you and then your throbbing phallus.

She then took off her panties and thighighs, strutting towards you and 0pushing you too the ground, as she made out with you and started riding your dick, she moaned as you sucked her boobs while she rode her, your cock thrusting in and out of her snatch, feeling the velvety walls of her insides, "A-Ahh, commander, I am going to, ah!" she said as she continued riding, you can tell she was close to cumming, you were too, so you started to flick her nipples, she moaned loudly, squirting over your cock, after a few thrusts, you came in her too, the two of you laid in the sand.

"Wow commander, that was the best thing  I have experienced" she said, "Why, you're welcome, and please, call me (Y/N)" you say, you then kissed her, until you saw Mutsuki and Ayanami, both were shocked, with Mutsuki using her trademarked face when she is surprised, the two of you blushed, "M-MUTSUKI YOU SAW NOTHING, GO AWAY, GAOOOOO" you yelled, as the two of them screamed and ran off.

The two of you then got your clothes back on and walked to the cafeteria cuz the sex made you two hungry, while Black Prince clung onto your arm.