Reader X Brooklyn

Hello everyone, this is Forzue here. I just want to say thanks for the support on this shitty fanfiic series, I know it isn't that popular but the fact that people like this kind of makes me happy.

I want to try to write some more chapters on this series and try to do ships other than SR Ships to add some more variety, and yeah, I hope you guys enjoy!

"Hey, commander" Brooklyn said, snapping her fingers in front of your face as you stare at her large breasts hanging from her beautiful, tanned body. "Hellooooooo, Earth to commander, Hey!" she shouted as you snapped out of your trance

"I'm sorry, Brooklyn, do you need anything?" You say while wiping the drool from your mouth. You have been attached to Brooklyn for quite some time, she had smooth white hair, tanned skin, slim legs, thick thighs, large breasts, and beautiful black eyes. She was a beauty for a rare ship like her. "I was just checking on you to see if you were alright, because lately you have been acting weird around me" She asked, you could tell she was worried about you from the look in her eyes.

"U-Uh, Yes, I'm fine Brooklyn, you don't have too worry about me." you say. "Oh, well okay then, do you need anything from me?" she asks you, "Well, I do need help with something" you say slyly. "Okay then, what is it you need help" she asked, you got up and gestured her to come with you as you guided her to your living quarter.

A few seconds later...

"C-Commander, what are you doing? " Brooklyn asks while you were groping her, exploring every part of her body, kissing her neck and leaving hickeys, she was blushing so hard it was redder than Phoenix's hair. "What do you mean?" you ask. "C-Commander, I had no idea you were into me" She said.

You continued to make out with her, taking off an article of her clothing, tossing it onto the floor. You unbutton and take off your pants, revealing your throbbing appendage to the dark-skinned beauty, and thrusted it between her thighs. Brooklyn moaned as you fucked her thighs.

"Commander, I-I am about to cum" she says, trying to stifle her moans. "M-Me too" you said, groaning, after a few more thrusts, the two of you came in unison. staining the floor. The two of you fell on the bed, panting.

You wanted to sleep until Brooklyn slapped you on the face and said: "We are not done here" she had a naughty look on her face as she pulled down her wet panties, showing you her shiny pussy as she inserted your cock in her sopping snatch. You moan loudly as she is thrusting in and out of you, the sounds of flesh slapping flesh was turning the two of you on as she rode you.

With a few more thrusts, you came in her without warning, you came so much that when she pulled out, the cum was leaking out, staining the bed, she lied on the bed beside you.

"So, what did you think?" you asked with a toothy grin. "Okay, I admit it was good, but fucking warn me if you are about to cum" she said in a shrood tone.