Reader X Hood

In the beautiful and lush gardens outside Azur Lane HQ, a beautiful, classical woman wish golden hair and eyes blue as the sea, she wore a coat with the Union Jack on it and a fluffy white collar to it, with black stocking and white heels, she was sitting at a marble table and chair drinking tea and listening to the peaceful sounds of nature, "My, today is a glorious day to relax" she said after she took a sip, she then saw you walk towards her.

"Hey Hood, how are you doing?" you say as you proceed to sit down with her in the garden, "why hello commander, I am doing fine, just listening to the peaceful sounds in the garden and drinking lemon tea" she said, you then got the cup next to you and poured some yourself, the two of you talked about business with how the Royal Navy and the other nations are going after last week's ambush with the Sirens, you then talked about personal matters.

"S-So, I was wondering maybe tomorrow, you can go on a date with me?" you say with a light blush on your face, Hood then stopped drinking her tea and smiled, "Sure, I would love to go on a date with you, I recommend we go to the new Italian restaurant that opened up a few months ago" she said happily, you nodded, then the two of you continued your chat.

TOMORROW 

You were getting ready for your date with Hood, putting your cuff links on and spraying some cologne, you straightened out your collar and headed out the room, you walk to Hood's quarters. "Hey Hood, are you reaaaaaaaaa..." you stop, as you were in awe of the way she dressed, a beautiful navy blue dress with a ribbon with the Union Jack's colors on it, onyx black heels, and a thin black choker, she wore cherry red lipstick with a little black eyeshadow, her hair was tied in a ponytail, she smiled at you, almost laughing about your reaction "hello Commander, are you ready to go?" she asked, you shook your head, "Y-Yes Hood, also you can call me (Y/N)" you say, the two of you then headed out.

The two of you went out to the place you planned to go to, it was a nice restaurant that was filled with things that were deemed "too rich" for your tastes, velvet carpets, golden utensils, etc. The two of you sat at the table and conversed about the fund for building new and more powerful ships to take on the Sirens expanding fleet and a bit about you and Hood's personal lives, the two of you then ordered and ate your food, the night was still young so the two of you went to a bakery for desserts, then the two of you went into your quarters to dance the night away.

"(Y/N), I really enjoyed my night with you" she said, with her clinging on to you while the two of you danced, "Well, I am glad you enjoyed our little date" you say, "Well, I have one little surprise for you" she said in a sultry tone, "What is it?" you ask, Hood then shoved you on the bed and made out with you, the kiss was firey and filled with passion, your tongue wrestling her tongue for dominance, you then reach your hands behind her back to undo her dress, she unbuttons the buttons on your shirt and pants, she then started to lick your hard appendage.

"hnng, Hood, I didn't know you were this erotic" you moan out, "Well, sure you might've known me for being a chaste girl refined in her etiquette, but trust me, I can get nasty in bed, I've done this with Prince of Wales and Glasgow" she says, she continues to suck your dick, god she was pretty good at this, a few more seconds and you felt your balls tingle. "Hood, I'm going to c-cum" you say with a half groan, "Cum all over my face, (Y/N) she says in a very sexy voice, you then busted all over her face and hair, thick white ropes of semen plastering her face and hair.

She then scoops some cum out of her hair and licks it, "quite salty, but still pretty good" she says, she then takes off her underwear and straddles you, your dick in her quivering pussy, the two of you made out for a 2nd round while you pounded her, tongues wrestling for control while you fondle Hood's modest breasts. "Oh (Y/N), fuck me like the dirty harlot I am, I want all of your cum inside my waiting womb" she said, she was clearly begging for it, you then laid her down on her back and continued to pound her, but faster and harder, Hood moaning extremely loud.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum" You say as you continued to pound her, "HURRY UP AND CUM IN ME, I WANT YOUR BABIES" she screamed, after a few more thrusts, you creampied her, white spunk coating her womb, filling it up, she then fell beside you, panting.

"Wow Hood, I did not know you were that much of a machine" you say, breathing heavily, "Why thank you, and I did not expect you to still be hard" she said while pointing at your penis, which was erect and throbbing once again, the two of you smirked and went again for round two.